Pussy shaving

Before my wife started dating I used to shave her. She would usually make me leave a patch of hair just above her pussy but sometimes I would talk her into going bald. The first time I shared her with another guy she went hairless and his reaction convinced her to stay bald. Recently however we decided she only shaves before fucking other men. This is for two reasons, her pussy is smoothest right after a fresh shave and between dates I have to eat her pussy with hair on it which I hate. She does shave herself and my dick gets hard just thinking about her shaving for another guy. One thing I have done and will continue to do to help prepare her is give her enemas if she has a date she feels may involve anal sex.

Before my wife started dating I used to shave her. She would usually make me leave a patch of hair just above her pussy but sometimes I would talk her into going bald. The first time I shared her with another guy she went hairless and his reaction convinced her to stay bald. Recently however we decided she only shaves before fucking other men. This is for two reasons, her pussy is smoothest right after a fresh shave and between dates I have to eat her pussy with hair on it which I hate. She does shave herself and my dick gets hard just thinking about her shaving for another guy. One thing I have done and will continue to do to help prepare her is give her enemas if she has a date she feels may involve anal sex.
How much time is there usually between two dates?

My girl likes cucking and dominating me so she sent me a list of youtube tutorials for girls on how to straighten hair, do makeup, and shave legs and pussies. I watched them all.

Now when she goes out our little ritual is for me to wash and dry her off, shave her legs and pussy smooth, help her with her makeup and straighten her hair. All while I wear a pair of panties and she gives me directions. I'm getting good at painting nails.

Then she goes out and parties while I wait at home. I think its a nice tradeoff and she likes having a fiance who is basically a girlfriend who she can control. Shaving her little white pussy for another man and painting her toenails while wearing a pair of Victorias Secret panties is a crazy experience.

The sad part is this isnt fantasy. It's my permanent reality. All you cuck wannabes I hope you know what you are asking for...your relationship WILL change drastically and she will view you completely different.

IMG-20170512-WA0002.jpg IMG-20170508-WA0004.jpg IMG-20170522-WA0030.jpg IMG-20170522-WA0032.jpg IMG-20170524-WA0004.jpg IMG-20170528-WA0002.jpg IMG-20170525-WA0028.jpg IMG-20170528-WA0016.jpg IMG-20170528-WA0009.jpg IMG-20170529-WA0010.jpg

Back