Pussy free: learning to live without pussy

cockmunchboy

Male
Gold Member
For many cuckolds when their wife decides to go black cock exclusive and cuts the cuck off from pussy, it can be very difficult. The woman you love, support, take care of financially has willingly allowed men to enter her but denies you entry. Wives can take several paths to ensure your denial.

Permanent chastity can keep you under control and constantly aroused this state makes you very susceptible to behavior modification. As days pass, your confinement and lack of penetration make pussy become a distant memory. She is happy. You are emasculated. Win, win.

The next step can include ****** bisexual. Many resist. But there is little point. You will do as she or her owner demands and once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker.

Truthfully, this goes best if she decides to feminize you. Life as a sissy makes loss of access to her pussy easier. You quickly discover the joys of anal orgasims, servitude, and of course, big black cock, hopefully lots of it! At this stage you are a homosexual. Before you know it, you have been pussy free for 14 years (like me).

I've been banned from my wife's pussy six years now, but thankfully not from my right hand. Meanwhile she has three real men (black of course) meeting her needs. I'm hoping to meet another cuck boy locally to pair up with on occasion to satisfy my wants. Just any guy won't do, as I need another cuckold who is in my a situation similar to me.

I chose to become pussy free to motivate myself into becoming bi. Although being pussy free and only having sex with men kind of puts the lie to being bi. I am really trying to motivate myself to become gay and never have sex with women again. If I could find a reliable male FWB, being with men only would be just fine.

Last edited:
Back