Pushing my limits

From my experiences it's all about the attitude. Any man who is truly Dominant in this lifestyle typically has the mindeset where they are constantly pushing limits...always probing, always exploring...having no fear of hearing the word no. Now, that doesn't mean behaving like a jerk or an asshole. There is never an excuse for that. However, you'd be surprised at what you can get a woman to do with the right approach. For me it has actually become a bit of a game....I approach things as if I want her to say no.....and I will constantly test her limits until I have reached that point.

Sex with my husband is always more reserved and respectful. When I fuck black men it is the opposite. They want me to be as dirty as possible and push me to be a dirty whore. They love nothing more than turning a married white woman into a trashy whore. While I still enjoy sex with my husband it doesn't compare to being a degraded white slut.
We're still looking for that black dude that'll turn Nancy like you've been done. We've found damn near all of the BBC she's done has been quite courteous and respectful and gentlemanly and so on -- hell, way more than the white guys. And the whites haven't been out of line, for that matter. But the black guys are way nicer. Their skills are different -- but that's not the discussion here. Anyway, I'd be happy if we could find a BBC or three that'd have a chance to work Nancy hard, make her feel like you feel. How do you find these hard core guys?

Dear White People,

Make up your damn minds.
You want the 'Black Experience' but you want it YOUR way, smh...

-Mike

Testing and pushing limits is where much of the fun is. Both before and after the fucking starts! Seeing Mrs O respond to someone else's cajoling and sexual advances is a big turn on! When she proceeds willingly but with a small bit of apprehension she trembles with excitement and loses her inhibitions!

I don't practice this "hotwife" lifestyle so I might be totally off base with my comments but after reading many similar posts on this site and others I believe the problem is the screening process. Many couples- and it seems like it's often the husband who handles the arrangements - make the black men jump through so many hoops before any actual meet ups occur. The ones who don't follow the rules are eliminated. The ones who are are left are probably less likely to be as "hard core" as what you're looking for. And I get that. You want to be safe. You want to make sure nobody gets hurt or killed or any other horrible thing that could happen. But the desire to be careful probably is the reason you're not finding what you want.

The guy I fuck most of the time would never make it through anyone's screening process. He'd basically tell you to fuck off. He doesn't follow any rules. Which is a huge turn on for me- I know there's a danger that one day he'll do something that I won't want and there's nothing I could do to stop him. But when we met it was spontaneous. We didn't exchange emails or discuss rules or boundaries- we just fucked.

Unfortunately this sort of thing just isn't an option for many couples.
Yes we also have no "screening process" instead I like to have the right "chemistry". I just know he is the one I want.

Dear White People,

Make up your damn minds.
You want the 'Black Experience' but you want it YOUR way, smh...

-Mike
For us it's the opposite...when Mrs O and I meet up with a group of fellas for a night on the town it's best if they have her their way!

Testing and pushing limits is where much of the fun is. Both before and after the fucking starts! Seeing Mrs O respond to someone else's cajoling and sexual advances is a big turn on! When she proceeds willingly but with a small bit of apprehension she trembles with excitement and loses her inhibitions!
I've never known black men to 'cajole' :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Grab dat azz?? Yes. Grind on a chick? Absolutely. "Feelin' on the booty"? Word to R Kells...
:cool:

Back