Purposeful pregnancy

I am looking for black guy who has the ambition to meet not just for sex but with this intentionality... 90% of messages here are more about hookups hmmm.. Who has a focus/wish to either a) stop white bloodlines or b) actively promote black population growth in general?

Attachments

• blackbreed.jpg
    blackbreed.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 261
I am looking for black guy who has the ambition to meet not just for sex but with this intentionality... 90% of messages here are more about hookups hmmm.. Who has a focus/wish to either a) stop white bloodlines or b) actively promote black population growth in general?
Mmm I wish you were my gf Dana!!

Im curious, whats your philosophy behind helping black population growth in Europe? What made you chose that decision?

But Europe also needs many more young and fertile female refugees from Africa! There are so many useless pussy free impotent white wimps here in Europe who would be grateful to serve a black cuckoldress as a slave-hubby. After marriage she could find a potent well-equipped black lover and let him impregnate her to give birth to all-black .....
The white wimp would finally have a family to provide for... and the Africanization of Europe would be accelerated in this peaceful way!!
What do you think?
bdsmlr-10154785-Qd78mEt18p.jpg

Not such about the philosphy part.. It's more just an attraction to the idea and to the roots of who they are.. And the ida of being part of something bigger than me..
You must have a vision/goal? You mentioned bringing immigrants in for that purpose. If you could, what would you like to be able to do?

Back