Prostate orgasms for cuckolds.....OMG!!!!

pvak74

Male
I have been a submissive cuckold to my wife for a few years now. Sex for us consists of mutual masturbation, oral and me using a huge black dildo on her. In the last year, I have become acquainted with an aneros prostate messager and all I can say is oh my god. It took about 6 months of using it but holy crap I have found a way to have prostate orgasms with it. It feels 10x's better than intercourse which I very rarely get anyway. My wife is aware I use it but and condones it as another way for me to get off. This thing is the most addicting thing I have done. Way better than intercourse and is perfect for cuckolds. You literally can orgasm for 15-20 minutes at a time. Every cuckold or wannabe cuckold should use these toys

I have been a submissive cuckold to my wife for a few years now. Sex for us consists of mutual masturbation, oral and me using a huge black dildo on her. In the last year, I have become acquainted with an aneros prostate messager and all I can say is oh my god. It took about 6 months of using it but holy crap I have found a way to have prostate orgasms with it. It feels 10x's better than intercourse which I very rarely get anyway. My wife is aware I use it but and condones it as another way for me to get off. This thing is the most addicting thing I have done. Way better than intercourse and is perfect for cuckolds. You literally can orgasm for 15-20 minutes at a time. Every cuckold or wannabe cuckold should use these toys
Wow can you tell me how to get one thanks

You can buy one on amazon.com or directly on aneros.com website. It's not a toy you can put in and it works automatically. For most people it takes time. For me it was about 6 months of using it consistently before it really worked. It felt good from day one but I didn't orgasm from it until about 6 months in. A lot of people say it takes your brain a while to "rewire" before you can orgasm from it. Which makes sense as you need to learn to orgasm from your prostate and not your penis. It messages the prostate and when it finally works, holy ******* is all I can say. The only way to describe it is, it feels like 2 seconds before your cum and that feeling lasts as long as you do. It can go on like that 15-20 minutes at a time and then happen again after a short respite. It's almost too much sometimes.

You can buy one on amazon.com or directly on aneros.com website. It's not a toy you can put in and it works automatically. For most people it takes time. For me it was about 6 months of using it consistently before it really worked. It felt good from day one but I didn't orgasm from it until about 6 months in. A lot of people say it takes your brain a while to "rewire" before you can orgasm from it. Which makes sense as you need to learn to orgasm from your prostate and not your penis. It messages the prostate and when it finally works, holy ******* is all I can say. The only way to describe it is, it feels like 2 seconds before your cum and that feeling lasts as long as you do. It can go on like that 15-20 minutes at a time and then happen again after a short respite. It's almost too much sometimes.
can you link the type you use ? :)

Get one, preferably an aneros. You will not regret it. One warning when it come to these toys. Be careful, you can become extremely addicted to prostate orgasms. After a while, you may prefer them to sex with your wife or girlfriend. But for cuckolds, it's a perfect toy

Back