So me and my wife went to Vegas to enjoy our one year anniversary it was nice and pleasant. Doing so we discussed my fantasies about seeing her with other guys specifically black men. We played around with idea ans spoke about it, but couldn't do so just yet. But during an intimate moment I wasn't entirely up to stuff, we discussed my fantasies during sex and it has an immediate effect on me. So she brought it up again and sure enough we went at it like rabbits the entire time. Before she was hesitant about bringing it up, but now that we are back home she has gotten more confidence in doing so. Where it is a frequent talking point in our dirty talk and works like a charm. Just wanted to update and maybe ask for any opinions on what maybe the next current steps or discussion points.

Years ago my wife and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary much like you, but not in Vegas. After our dirty talk and sharing fantasies and nite long sex I mentioned to her that she might find it fun to act on some of her fantasies. Less than two months later she was engaged in a full blown affair with a black lover while I was left unaware. Wished I had never made those fantasy comments.

Back