Professional wife wants sex with co-worker…

Okay.. My professional wife works for the same company but different location (in the same city) as a handsome black man that she talks about all the time. When she has zoom meetings with him, she takes a screen shot and sends it to me, expressing how sexy he is and how bad she wants him. Lately during sex she closes her eyes and very vocally fantasizes about sex with him.
He is married as well. They have emailed quite a bit with work related stuff. Shes also emails him asking him if he was going to attend certain work/holiday lunches and dinners and he quickly responds. Some he can’t attend due to having young *******. They have had in person training together as well and seem to have great chemistry, she’s caught him checking her out many times. She has also message him a few times through messenger as well. She wants to offer getting together on work related projects but is unsure..
Question … What can I do if anything to help?
I have his email as well. I thought about discreetly contacting him (without him knowing who I was). Maybe just ask him, if he knew of a discrete beautiful professional married white co-worker that desires him, if he’d want to know..?? If he showed interest, I would keep it vague without using my wife’s name. Saying she is in the same small zoom meetings of 6 with him (and only 4 of them are women).
If things progress and he wants more info, I could send him some of the sext messages she has sent me about him (blacking out her name of course). If he figures it out great, they can go from there. If not he won’t know for sure who it ever was and move on. Pretty sure he would go with it. She’s pretty hot and the sexy messages will have him rock hard.
Anyway, how would you all approach this..?
Thanks
STOP DAYDREAMING YOU PATHETIC WORM ! You been on this site since 2016 and haven't even got verified in 5 years. I'm pretty sure that you're just making this up

Stop with all of these scenarios where your fantasy is doing the thinking for your dick. This is not a situation where the little head should be doing the thinking of the big- a common male problem. Careers are at stake here and possibly marriages. He has a family. Did any of you rushing to send the wife out to ruin his marriage think about his family or just your own titillation? If he wants to do this then she has the ability to convey that. NOBODY should be sending secret emails, set up meetings and creating false scenarios to facilitate this affair. While the wife's husband is all for it and the wife seems to fantasize about it the other party also has input. Perhaps he is good with flirting but will not jeopardize his marriage and *******? That is his and his alone decision to make. The wife can on her own if they are so close make the gesture. What he does with it must be respected. Keep in mind fooling around at work also places jobs and professions at risk. Think twice about soiling the water of the

Stop with all of these scenarios where your fantasy is doing the thinking for your dick. This is not a situation where the little head should be doing the thinking of the big- a common male problem. Careers are at stake here and possibly marriages. He has a family. Did any of you rushing to send the wife out to ruin his marriage think about his family or just your own titillation? If he wants to do this then she has the ability to convey that. NOBODY should be sending secret emails, set up meetings and creating false scenarios to facilitate this affair. While the wife's husband is all for it and the wife seems to fantasize about it the other party also has input. Perhaps he is good with flirting but will not jeopardize his marriage and *******? That is his and his alone decision to make. The wife can on her own if they are so close make the gesture. What he does with it must be respected. Keep in mind fooling around at work also places jobs and professions at risk. Think twice about soiling the water of the work place.
Annie, you are the voice of reason. I couldn't have said it better.

Totally agree with those suggesting you stay out of it. Let your wife continue with her subtle seduction by suggesting she become more aggressive. She can send fairly obvious signals, without being overt, and the response from the guy will be be either positive (and they keep going and eventually meet/fuck) or he'll bail. The work thing is a complication, for obvious reasons, but being in different offices reduces the issues significantly. Also, it's a colleague and not boss/subordinate, which is REALLY problematic (been there). So, just enjoy the chase and encourage her to make it happen.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your in put on this.

She is terrified that if she approaches him with this and it backfires, she’ll be humiliated and make working with him very strained. That is why she wants someone or me to feel him out a little and see if he’s interested in pursuing this with her before she goes for the *******.
then chat with him and tell him you both want this and he needs to make a move on her to move forward.

I believe the best place for married wives who are thinking about an affair with a Black lover it’s going to be at the work place.

if your wife works with Black guys … start the fantasy talk in bed about black guys with her …. Then ask is there a black guy you wouldn’t mind being in bed with … then focus on him.

this is how I convinced my wife to go for it and it worked…. Only thing is it’s an affair they’ll be in bed alone together so you just get the details she wants to give you but let me tell you it’s very exciting to hear them.

Thank you all for your in put on this.

She is terrified that if she approaches him with this and it backfires, she’ll be humiliated and make working with him very strained. That is why she wants someone or me to feel him out a little and see if he’s interested in pursuing this with her before she goes for the *******.
Smart idea

Back