Professional wife wants sex with co-worker…

Okay.. My professional wife works for the same company but different location (in the same city) as a handsome black man that she talks about all the time. When she has zoom meetings with him, she takes a screen shot and sends it to me, expressing how sexy he is and how bad she wants him. Lately during sex she closes her eyes and very vocally fantasizes about sex with him.
He is married as well. They have emailed quite a bit with work related stuff. Shes also emails him asking him if he was going to attend certain work/holiday lunches and dinners and he quickly responds. Some he can’t attend due to having young *******. They have had in person training together as well and seem to have great chemistry, she’s caught him checking her out many times. She has also message him a few times through messenger as well. She wants to offer getting together on work related projects but is unsure..
Question … What can I do if anything to help?
I have his email as well. I thought about discreetly contacting him (without him knowing who I was). Maybe just ask him, if he knew of a discrete beautiful professional married white co-worker that desires him, if he’d want to know..?? If he showed interest, I would keep it vague without using my wife’s name. Saying she is in the same small zoom meetings of 6 with him (and only 4 of them are women).
If things progress and he wants more info, I could send him some of the sext messages she has sent me about him (blacking out her name of course). If he figures it out great, they can go from there. If not he won’t know for sure who it ever was and move on. Pretty sure he would go with it. She’s pretty hot and the sexy messages will have him rock hard.
Anyway, how would you all approach this..?
Thanks

Last edited:
If I was him, I would be suspicious that my wife was the source trying to test me out… and I agree to D that wife should be just a touch more direct. Compliments about his voice, lips, face, strong arms etc are always good starts and not too explicit

Last edited:
I say don't even try to do anything - other than maybe working with or coaching your wife to try to close the deal...but NOTHING from you to the guy. First, it would be too suspicious and make any subsequent gesture suspect or backfire. Second, it would be a whole lot hotter, sexier and effective if the come on was from the woman herself.

To the point, there seems to be enough of a rapport between the two that I'd suggest having your wife take a more direct but still subtle step to bring him out...something like "Damn! (Hubby's) gotta go out of town for 2 days on a family matter and that will leave me with time on my hands in an otherwise empty house. Anything I can do to avoid being alone, reminded that he's gone, would be a big help. Got any ideas or suggestions for diversions, meeting with or having activities with friends or something like that after work?" He can play that straight or see a possibility - if he's interested - to take it one step further - by returning an even more specific non-committal question, like "you mean like going for drinks or a meal after work or something with someone? If it were with just one other person, would you feel strange doing that?" You see how this can ultimately but quickly show where his head is at, and if you're lucky, his "head" won't be the only thing going in to your wife...

I say don't even try to do anything - other than maybe working with or coaching your wife to try to close the deal...but NOTHING from you to the guy. First, it would be too suspicious and make any subsequent gesture suspect or backfire. Second, it would be a whole lot hotter, sexier and effective if the come on was from the woman herself.

To the point, there seems to be enough of a rapport between the two that I'd suggest having your wife take a more direct but still subtle step to bring him out...something like "Damn! (Hubby's) gotta go out of town for 2 days on a family matter and that will leave me with time on my hands in an otherwise empty house. Anything I can do to avoid being alone, reminded that he's gone, would be a big help. Got any ideas or suggestions for diversions, meeting with or having activities with friends or something like that after work?" He can play that straight or see a possibility - if he's interested - to take it one step further - by returning an even more specific non-committal question, like "you mean like going for drinks or a meal after work or something with someone? If it were with just one other person,j would you feel strange doing that?" You see how this can ultimately but quickly show where his head is at, and if you're lucky, his "head" won't be the only thing going in to your wife...
LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!
If you can stop jacking at the thought for a minute and take one step back....
However you and wife started this discussion....you are obviously all in.
Whatever work considerations and/or lifestyle concerns the wife has/had, she's in rather regular conversation with the one she wants....

Shut the hell up and let her stalk her prey in peace...and talk to her just like that!
The pussy wasn't just a kitty, she's a lioness, a tigress...she's stalked her prey (and the fool thinks it's HIS idea!) and I'd bet you $100 bucks if you ask her when is she going to pounce, she'll at least present options immediately.

Thank you all for your in put on this.

She is terrified that if she approaches him with this and it backfires, she’ll be humiliated and make working with him very strained. That is why she wants someone or me to feel him out a little and see if he’s interested in pursuing this with her before she goes for the *******.

Stick with the others' advice. Don't do anything, let it progress or not. But let her make the move and consider this, if you approach and it backfires it will be even MORE stressful and awkward. Sounds like you want it more than her. All you can and need to do is be support and if she does make the move, express that she has your support.

LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!
If you can stop jacking at the thought for a minute and take one step back....
However you and wife started this discussion....you are obviously all in.
Whatever work considerations and/or lifestyle concerns the wife has/had, she's in rather regular conversation with the one she wants....

Shut the hell up and let her stalk her prey in peace...and talk to her just like that!
The pussy wasn't just a kitty, she's a lioness, a tigress...she's stalked her prey (and the fool thinks it's HIS idea!) and I'd bet you $100 bucks if you ask her when is she going to pounce, she'll at least present options immediately.
Ah yes... the difference between a priest and a black baptist preacher. I happily cede the floor. Tell it like it really is, my brother!!

She is terrified that if she approaches him with this and it backfires, she’ll be humiliated and make working with him very strained. That is why she wants someone or me to feel him out a little and see if he’s interested in pursuing this with her before she goes for the *******.
Ah, yes(in my best W.C.Fields impression). The fear of rejection. We know it well.

Ah, yes(in my best W.C.Fields impression). The fear of rejection. We know it well.
The solution is easier than either one of you realizes...but for you, sir, there is a Pandora's Box aspect to it.
As the wise man said...the fear of rejection. Remind your wife that our society has been constructed for men to do the hunting-we chase. Women are the assessors, they choose whether or not to be caught.

Before doing anything, she should choose a meeting place close (not too close) to HIS location so to minimize his time 'out of schedule' for a beer or glass of wine, first one on her.

On the day of her choosing, contact him mid to late afternoon (at least 45 min before he gets off) tell him she has a problem and needs his help but it can't be discussed on company premises, can you meet me at * after work for about ten minutes. Sir Galahad to the rescue. Remember who the chasers are? Tell her to take a good swallow and without warning, shoot him between the eyes. No nervous tap dancing, no speech to stutter over-BAM. "I want to go to bed with you, can we?" With main course on the table, he'll either say he isn't hungry or he'll address all of the other side dishes as well as directions to the destination and she can then expose as much or as little as she chooses.

Everybody knows all of us men are suckers for the woman that wants us..."want some of this delicious fruit, Adam?" "You tasted it Eve? Give me some too!" "Samson, you're so fine, let me do your hair for you." Cleopatra and Helen of Troy had married men taking EVERYBODY to war for a taste of their pussies.

In the event he says no, she only said one sentence and HIS place would demand not to show it at work, so it'll pass.

Your Pandora's Box? You'll have to share with her ONE male way of thinking, and once she gets it, you can't take it back.

Before she does anything, she must repeat this mantra ten times in a row.

If he says no, nothing takes away the sting of lost dick but new dick.

Stop with all of these scenarios where your fantasy is doing the thinking for your dick. This is not a situation where the little head should be doing the thinking of the big- a common male problem. Careers are at stake here and possibly marriages. He has a family. Did any of you rushing to send the wife out to ruin his marriage think about his family or just your own titillation? If he wants to do this then she has the ability to convey that. NOBODY should be sending secret emails, set up meetings and creating false scenarios to facilitate this affair. While the wife's husband is all for it and the wife seems to fantasize about it the other party also has input. Perhaps he is good with flirting but will not jeopardize his marriage and *******? That is his and his alone decision to make. The wife can on her own if they are so close make the gesture. What he does with it must be respected. Keep in mind fooling around at work also places jobs and professions at risk. Think twice about soiling the water of the work place.

Okay.. My professional wife works for the same company but different location (in the same city) as a handsome black man that she talks about all the time. When she has zoom meetings with him, she takes a screen shot and sends it to me, expressing how sexy he is and how bad she wants him. Lately during sex she closes her eyes and very vocally fantasizes about sex with him.
He is married as well. They have emailed quite a bit with work related stuff. Shes also emails him asking him if he was going to attend certain work/holiday lunches and dinners and he quickly responds. Some he can’t attend due to having young *******. They have had in person training together as well and seem to have great chemistry, she’s caught him checking her out many times. She has also message him a few times through messenger as well. She wants to offer getting together on work related projects but is unsure..
I have his email as well. I thought about discreetly contacting him (without him knowing who I was). Maybe just ask him, if he knew of a discrete beautiful professional married white co-worker that desires him, if he’d want to know..?? If he showed interest, I would keep it vague without using my wife’s name. Saying she is in the same small zoom meetings of 6 with him (and only 4 of them are women).
If things progress and he wants more info, I could send him some of the sext messages she has sent me about him (blacking out her name of course). If he figures it out great, they can go from there. If not he won’t know for sure who it ever was and move on. Pretty sure he would go with it. She’s pretty hot and the sexy messages will have him rock hard.
Thanks
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Stop with all of these scenarios where your fantasy is doing the thinking for your dick. This is not a situation where the little head should be doing the thinking of the big- a common male problem. Careers are at stake here and possibly marriages. He has a family. Did any of you rushing to send the wife out to ruin his marriage think about his family or just your own titillation? If he wants to do this then she has the ability to convey that. NOBODY should be sending secret emails, set up meetings and creating false scenarios to facilitate this affair. While the wife's husband is all for it and the wife seems to fantasize about it the other party also has input. Perhaps he is good with flirting but will not jeopardize his marriage and *******? That is his and his alone decision to make. The wife can on her own if they are so close make the gesture. What he does with it must be respected. Keep in mind fooling around at work also places jobs and professions at risk. Think twice about soiling the water of the work place.
Ease up, tigress!!! If you reread the OP's first post, then mine...I told the OP in caps, he should leave it alone. His second post (and some of the first) made it clear his wife is weighing a move at work. I suggested a way to take it OUT of the work place and suggested she state her truth. I then stated he would make his choice, and indirectly included him weighing his situation. I then added a mantra to possibly help her move on (which she could use and saying nothing to him).

I would like to know if I missed something-I said the same thing you did without mauling somebody.

The solution is easier than either one of you realizes...but for you, sir, there is a Pandora's Box aspect to it.
As the wise man said...the fear of rejection. Remind your wife that our society has been constructed for men to do the hunting-we chase. Women are the assessors, they choose whether or not to be caught.

Before doing anything, she should choose a meeting place close (not too close) to HIS location so to minimize his time 'out of schedule' for a beer or glass of wine, first one on her.

On the day of her choosing, contact him mid to late afternoon (at least 45 min before he gets off) tell him she has a problem and needs his help but it can't be discussed on company premises, can you meet me at * after work for about ten minutes. Sir Galahad to the rescue. Remember who the chasers are? Tell her to take a good swallow and without warning, shoot him between the eyes. No nervous tap dancing, no speech to stutter over-BAM. "I want to go to bed with you, can we?" With main course on the table, he'll either say he isn't hungry or he'll address all of the other side dishes as well as directions to the destination and she can then expose as much or as little as she chooses.

Everybody knows all of us men are suckers for the woman that wants us..."want some of this delicious fruit, Adam?" "You tasted it Eve? Give me some too!" "Samson, you're so fine, let me do your hair for you." Cleopatra and Helen of Troy had married men taking EVERYBODY to war for a taste of their pussies.

In the event he says no, she only said one sentence and HIS place would demand not to show it at work, so it'll pass.

Your Pandora's Box? You'll have to share with her ONE male way of thinking, and once she gets it, you can't take it back.

Before she does anything, she must repeat this mantra ten times in a row.

If he says no, nothing takes away the sting of lost dick but new dick.
I can’t thank you enough for the wise advise, you are a very smart man.

Let the wife handle it. Give it time. Be patient. If the opportunity arises and he is genuinely interested it will happen. You intervening would create suspicion and more than likely make him leery of the wife.
THIS! Slow your roll and your desire to make it happen. If she knows you want it also, she will work it out. It is your horny dick brain obsessed with this. Stop it!

Thanks
The best thing and the only thing you should do is at every opportunity with her, be horny for her and let her know the reason for your horniness is your thinking of her being with him. The more she knows it excites you, the bigger the possibility she will make efforts to cuckold you.

Back