Professional athletes?

Love to hear all about it.
This was about ten years ago. I entered an amateur exotic dance contest at a local gentleman's club (I had done some dancing while in college). He was one of the guest judges along with two DJ's from a local radio station. I placed third. After the contest he must have saw me and came over to our table. He told me he loved my performance and pole work and voted for me for first place. We invited him to sit and have a ******* with us. He did and the next thing we knew was last call was being announced. He mentioned he was a bit hungry, so I invited him back to our house for breakfast. He followed us back to our place and needless to say we didn't ever get to eating, well food anyway. Pretty intense and the three of us (husband) had a fun time. The sun was up when he left.

He called me a few weeks later and asked if we were up for dinner and drinks. Sure! Met at the restaurant but had a quick meal (to many ignorant people asking for autographs). Went back to our place for a few drinks and sit in the hot tub. Picked up where we left off from the first encounter. After a break and leading into round two he wanted anal. Told him I don't do anal especially with a weapon like he had. He kind of pushed the issue and actually became a bit indignant about it. Finally had to tell him if he wasn't happy, he could leave. He did. Never heard from him again.

This was about ten years ago. I entered an amateur exotic dance contest at a local gentleman's club (I had done some dancing while in college). He was one of the guest judges along with two DJ's from a local radio station. I placed third. After the contest he must have saw me and came over to our table. He told me he loved my performance and pole work and voted for me for first place. We invited him to sit and have a ******* with us. He did and the next thing we knew was last call was being announced. He mentioned he was a bit hungry, so I invited him back to our house for breakfast. He followed us back to our place and needless to say we didn't ever get to eating, well food anyway. Pretty intense and the three of us (husband) had a fun time. The sun was up when he left.

He called me a few weeks later and asked if we were up for dinner and drinks. Sure! Met at the restaurant but had a quick meal (to many ignorant people asking for autographs). Went back to our place for a few drinks and sit in the hot tub. Picked up where we left off from the first encounter. After a break and leading into round two he wanted anal. Told him I don't do anal especially with a weapon like he had. He kind of pushed the issue and actually became a bit indignant about it. Finally had to tell him if he wasn't happy, he could leave. He did. Never heard from him again.
I was at a LS party with a guy who said he'd played pro-baseball.

Back