Problems with sex

jjcuriousocuple75

Couple
Real Person
From
ND, US
Had sex with a large and hung bbc a while back. We were starting to have sex and he got a little excited and didnt let me get used to him and thrusted it all in and made me ******* pretty good. It hurt for a little but continued on anyway. Took a little time off but still have a little ******* when i meet up with bbc. Never had this before is this common

that's because he was an ASSHOLE an ddidnt have any patience or care anything about you only himself and getting off having sex is about mutual pleasure and communication if your partner doesn't care about your Pain or Pleasure then maybe its time to find someone who DOES

You have to know your partner and your limits All BBC is not good you are not just having sex with the dick but the person behind the dick and if he is a asshole that's not good .find out what kind of person. is behind the BBC and make sure he has your needs and concerns up front

Had sex with a large and hung bbc a while back. We were starting to have sex and he got a little excited and didnt let me get used to him and thrusted it all in and made me ******* pretty good. It hurt for a little but continued on anyway. Took a little time off but still have a little ******* when i meet up with bbc. Never had this before is this common

Have you seen a doctor? Recommend you see one.

Oh he isn't gonna be seen again. Just wondering if this is going to continue to happen because its kind of a turn off.
I am substantially larger than the Masters and Johnson average and I rarely have or cause problems with my partner. First of all if you are still ******* you need to see a gynecologist ASAP. The ******* could be from a tear in the wall of the vagina or the cervix could be bruised A tear could result in an infection so getting to a doctor is important.

I normally start with my partner on top the first few times. Most women have more capacity than they realize but vagina's like penis's come in all sizes. Usually with some time and patience most women can handle what I have to offer however there have been a few that just couldn't or didn't want that much cock. The size and stature of the woman seems to be irrelevant. My current favorite partner is a petite little red head that is barely 5 ft. tall and she ravishes me. There was a woman a few years ago that was well over 6 Ft that just couldn't take more than 7 or 8 inches.

It's too bad that your first experience was with a selfish asshole. There are good people out there. I would recommend a swingers club, they could point you in the direction of a partner. If the male has a problem with you being on top find another male. However first you need to make sure you are healed and healthy

You have to know your partner and your limits All BBC is not good you are not just having sex with the dick but the person behind the dick and if he is a asshole that's not good .find out what kind of person. is behind the BBC and make sure he has your needs and concerns up front
Thank you! You are a true gentleman!

I dont ******* all the time. It's only when i try bbc also the guy that did this isnt the longest guy ive been with but the combo of both he was the biggest ( if it makes sense). I only ******* a little when my bbc partners try and go deep if i ******* a little i dont even feel it. But still embarrassing, im going to see a GYN in a few weeks for my yearly.

Back