Pro writer looking to interview YOU

MsThang

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OR, US
I'm a best selling author and want to switch topics. (my pro field is finance) I'm married and have had several black lovers and I want to do some research on how many black people are polyamorous, curious about it, or have a point of view.

I'm not a fetishist: my very first love was black and it's been a life-long thing. Poly is more new to me but want to explore it more.

If you feel you can contribute to my knowledge base....I'd be most appreciative. Please reach out for a fun, quick interview!

I'm a best selling author and want to switch topics. (my pro field is finance) I'm married and have had several black lovers and I want to do some research on how many black people are polyamorous, curious about it, or have a point of view.

I'm not a fetishist: my very first love was black and it's been a life-long thing. Poly is more new to me but want to explore it more.

If you feel you can contribute to my knowledge base....I'd be most appreciative. Please reach out for a fun, quick interview!
I'm interested. I suggest reading a book titled "Sex at Dawn."

Would it be discreet?

We're a cuckold couple that are interested we require anonymity but we are open to an interview

Yes. Dm me

Back