(primary) non-sexual humiliation of white cuckold

kevin0

Male
From
Czechia
Hi. I am a 24 year old white bi medical student and I am inexperienced in this lifestyle, but I am very interested. I have question for bulls and cuckolds.

How you humiliate white cuckolds in a primarily non-sexual way? Respectively, how BBC bulls humiliate you? I mean something like being ****** to kiss bulls feet, being on a leash, being cock-caged and bull have the key, be called "boy" by bull etc. I sadly have a lack of ideas.

Clean His house.
Do His laundry.
Call Him Sir in front of others.
Take the wife to a restaurant, make the cuck sit on a different table with his back to the Bull and the wife. When the bill comes, have the wife tell the waiter/ess/server "my husband over there (pointing at the husband) will pay for this.
Then have the Bull walk out hand in hand with the wife.
Loads more scenarios

Clean His house.
Do His laundry.
Take the wife to a restaurant, make the cuck sit on a different table with his back to the Bull and the wife. When the bill comes, have the wife tell the waiter/ess/server "my husband over there (pointing at the husband) will pay for this.
Loads more scenarios
I would add: put him in the corner or time out, especially with other people present; spank his bare bottom over your knee, goog, in front of his wife and/or others; be your secretary.

Hi. I am a 24 year old white bi medical student and I am inexperienced in this lifestyle, but I am very interested. I have question for bulls and cuckolds.

How you humiliate white cuckolds in a primarily non-sexual way? Respectively, how BBC bulls humiliate you? I mean something like being ****** to kiss bulls feet, being on a leash, being cock-caged and bull have the key, be called "boy" by bull etc. I sadly have a lack of ideas.
Many ways ... boy

Clean His house.
Do His laundry.
Loads more scenarios
Love the restaurant one

So this is sexually driven, so most of the humiliation is sexually based.

You can make the cuck get your car washed while he bangs his wife type stuff maybe?
I think it's possible, through denial and the chastity belt I believe so, through the chastity belt I'm sure, after 10 days I appreciate not even being able to know what it's like to be a man and piss standing up and knowing that your wife is with another man being a woman, makes you do anything!

Hub shaves his entire body daily and maintains a thong tanline year round. He wears a cock ring 24/7 that is inscribed "Julie's Cock". He wears either a male thong or jock daily. Sometimes he has JOS temporary tattoo. I have him strip for a new bull. It is also obvious when he strips at a hotel party, lifestyle club or nude beach.Picture 28 (2).jpg20 (2).jpgDSCN0861 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Clean His house.
Do His laundry.
Loads more scenarios
While Sir and wifey fuck,
Shine his shoes
Scrub his toilets clean
Scrb kitchen and bathroom floors on hands and knees using tooth brush
Clean up all used condoms that Sir discards on the floor
Hold bulls godlike member as he pisses in the toilet. If any goes on the toilet seat or on the floor cuck must lick it up
Thank Sir for fucking wife by bowing with head facing the ground between his feet repeating thank you for fucking my wife like a real man sir, whilst licking and making out with the floor between his feet to show you literally worship the ground he walks on.

Back