Pressured my filipina wife to fuck her First BBC

Doesn’t look like she is under too much pressure in those pics. Hopefully she gets a Dom bull and puts you in your place real soon. Cucks don’t pressure or make the rules. They don’t give their wives to other men. The woman is in charge, don’t forget it.

Last edited:
Doesn’t look like she is under too much pressure in those pics. Hopefully she gets a Dom bull and puts you in your place real soon. Cucks don’t pressure or make the rules. They don’t give their wives to other men. The woman is in charge, don’t forget it.
I mean it wouldn’t take it that far we were ******* at the bar and I kept talking about it and finally told him to pull it out. Once she seen it she was all for it. She had just never seen a black guys dock before in person and neither have I. Once he pulled it out I realized I made a huge mistake 😨

i've sexually shared two of my ex girlfriends with other people (and men in particular) but i have never pressured them. Don't do that! Also, if your Woman is the right one for a swinging or sharing lifestyle, there will be no need for pressure. And if she isn't, well, do her and yourself a favor and just leave it there. :rolleyes:
Totally right. The greatest thrill is when you realize she's a gonna and chooses his cock, regardless. My wife always decides whether to open her legs for a new cock. For me that's half the excitement, that I am not in control and she is free to choose her males.

Back