Preparing a hotwife for her date.

We shop together for things that will turn her BF on or that will get her picked up. She asks things like "Do you think he will enjoy taking this off me?", "Do you think this shows enough nipple to get their attention?" So special to buy that for other men's pleasure. So hot when salespeople or other customers hear that. She has had laser hair removal so I no longer get to shave her for dates but I do help in other ways and do take her to BFs or sit in hotel bars while she seduces some guy. It is all good and I am so PROUD of her.

I make all the appointments and do all the shopping. Hair, nails, tanning, waxing, it’s a lot and it’s expensive. TONS of shopping for lingerie, heels, bras, panties, makeup. I swear it’s like he’s never seen her in the same thing twice. I have spent a small fortune on lingerie I’ve never seen her in. It’s a lot but I see it now as a sort of required maintenance of our relationship.

If a lover is coming to our house I make cuck thoroughly clean the house, change the bedsheets, prepare the bedroom with candles, toys and condoms THEN he gets to shave my legs and pussy before running me a bath. You his is all done while he is in chastity and if he is really lucky he might get release after my lover leaves.

We shop together for things that will turn her BF on or that will get her picked up. She asks things like "Do you think he will enjoy taking this off me?", "Do you think this shows enough nipple to get their attention?" So special to buy that for other men's pleasure. So hot when salespeople or other customers hear that. She has had laser hair removal so I no longer get to shave her for dates but I do help in other ways and do take her to BFs or sit in hotel bars while she seduces some guy. It is all good and I am so PROUD of her.
That's so Hot And Exiting I love it

I would Like to stay connected with you if that's ok
so hot

Last edited:
Hi, are there any cucks who enjoy preparing up their hotwife to go out on a date?
Once you accept the fact that there are better men that can satisfy her both can share in the joy of getting ready.
Starting from shaving or waxing her legs and pussy to fastening her stockings can be very erotic.
My wife did preparing of her first date on her own, she did not need my help, am she knew better then me what her bull wants then I do as a cuck.

When my wife goes out on her own to meet a bull/black boyfriend for dinner/drinks and fucking at his place….at the door before she leaves and keep in mind, I’ve been sitting in the bathroom watching her bathe, shave her pussy knowing she’s shaving it for him, watching her fix all up…..she will have me nude too, in my cage the whole time as this is part of our foreplay. Before she walks out the door to drive away, she’ll raised up her skirt, never wears panties, pull her clit hood back and tell me to “kiss her goodbye and let her know to have lots of fun”…I do this literally every time, even if they stop by to fuck and they go upstairs to the bedroom and leave me in the living room only to summon me up to bring snacks and drinks as sometimes they want privacy while they fuck but usually i watch.

one of the hottest things the wife has done, is she was upstairs being railed by a young, body builder BBC guy she fucks occasionally that’s like 28 now, so a few years ago he was probably around 25. My wife’s friend who she was trying to convert and knew everything about us at that time but hadn’t experienced BBC before stopped by and was sitting in the living room with me while they fucked upstairs. My wife text her and told her she’d be finished up soon, just have hubby pour her up a nice glass of wine and her and i could wait downstairs, they were going out shoe shopping. So, i did, we sipped wine and she was turning red, my wife was putting on a good verbal showering of praises for the BBC and her orgasms……she asked me at one point, so you really like this? I could only knod and tell her yes, and i actually loved it, not just liked it. Well, it got quiet finally and the wife and her guy walked downstairs by us, she walked him to the door, hugged and kissed him and told him she couldn’t wait to fuck him again….she had told me prior/earlier before anyone was over, to make sure and get up, shake his hand and tell him thanks and that he could stop by anytime and enjoy my wife. I did this, wife and I walked over, I had her some wine ready, she had a small, short robe on….she sat on the opposite end of couch from our friend, i sat on the recliner……wife asked how her friends day had been, made less than a minute of small talk then looked at me and said, honey, I’m so sorry….do you want your treat now? I was like, what, we hadn’t discussed this and at this time, the friend didn’t know I was a cuckold, she just thought the wife liked fucking black guys and i was cool with it. My wife slid her ass down to the edge of the seat, laid back a bit, hicked her robe up exposing her pussy and she had cum splattered pretty well between her legs and above her clit and leaking out……so obvious…she told me, come on honey, don’t be shy, come get it….I stood up but she stopped me, take your clothes off…..I was in chastity, the friend had no clue about this either…..so…I undressed and exposed my locked cock….there was a loud gasp…..i went to the couch, wifey was saying, go on honey, get your treat honey, you know you love it, show Shelly how much you love me fucking black cock, she’s already heard how much I love it…..I nervously got right between her legs and just went in head first…..wife was telling me, that’s it baby, clean that pussy up really good, he put two loads in me….oh god Shelly, you have no idea how good this feels…lots of cussing, she came a few times…..stopped me and said that’s enough baby, i know you want more but I’ve got to run upstairs and get ready real fast So Shelly and I go shopping but i think you got most of Mike’s cum, don’t worry I’ll get you more soon.

When i stood up, i had a big stream of semen leaking out of my cage…..got another loud gasp from Shelly. It wasn’t long after this, wife had Shelly taking BBC and I got to clean up her pussy, in chastity of course!

When my wife goes out on her own to meet a bull/black boyfriend for dinner/drinks and fucking at his place….at the door before she leaves and keep in mind, I’ve been sitting in the bathroom watching her bathe, shave her pussy knowing she’s shaving it for him, watching her fix all up…..she will have me nude too, in my cage the whole time as this is part of our foreplay. Before she walks out the door to drive away, she’ll raised up her skirt, never wears panties, pull her clit hood back and tell me to “kiss her goodbye and let her know to have lots of fun”…I do this literally every time, even if they stop by to fuck and they go upstairs to the bedroom and leave me in the living room only to summon me up to bring snacks and drinks as sometimes they want privacy while they fuck but usually i watch.

one of the hottest things the wife has done, is she was upstairs being railed by a young, body builder BBC guy she fucks occasionally that’s like 28 now, so a few years ago he was probably around 25. My wife’s friend who she was trying to convert and knew everything about us at that time but hadn’t experienced BBC before stopped by and was sitting in the living room with me while they fucked upstairs. My wife text her and told her she’d be finished up soon, just have hubby pour her up a nice glass of wine and her and i could wait downstairs, they were going out shoe shopping. So, i did, we sipped wine and she was turning red, my wife was putting on a good verbal showering of praises for the BBC and her orgasms……she asked me at one point, so you really like this? I could only knod and tell her yes, and i actually loved it, not just liked it. Well, it got quiet finally and the wife and her guy walked downstairs by us, she walked him to the door, hugged and kissed him and told him she couldn’t wait to fuck him again….she had told me prior/earlier before anyone was over, to make sure and get up, shake his hand and tell him thanks and that he could stop by anytime and enjoy my wife. I did this, wife and I walked over, I had her some wine ready, she had a small, short robe on….she sat on the opposite end of couch from our friend, i sat on the recliner……wife asked how her friends day had been, made less than a minute of small talk then looked at me and said, honey, I’m so sorry….do you want your treat now? I was like, what, we hadn’t discussed this and at this time, the friend didn’t know I was a cuckold, she just thought the wife liked fucking black guys and i was cool with it. My wife slid her ass down to the edge of the seat, laid back a bit, hicked her robe up exposing her pussy and she had cum splattered pretty well between her legs and above her clit and leaking out……so obvious…she told me, come on honey, don’t be shy, come get it….I stood up but she stopped me, take your clothes off…..I was in chastity, the friend had no clue about this either…..so…I undressed and exposed my locked cock….there was a loud gasp…..i went to the couch, wifey was saying, go on honey, get your treat honey, you know you love it, show Shelly how much you love me fucking black cock, she’s already heard how much I love it…..I nervously got right between her legs and just went in head first…..wife was telling me, that’s it baby, clean that pussy up really good, he put two loads in me….oh god Shelly, you have no idea how good this feels…lots of cussing, she came a few times…..stopped me and said that’s enough baby, i know you want more but I’ve got to run upstairs and get ready real fast So Shelly and I go shopping but i think you got most of Mike’s cum, don’t worry I’ll get you more soon.

When i stood up, i had a big stream of semen leaking out of my cage…..got another loud gasp from Shelly. It wasn’t long after this, wife had Shelly taking BBC and I got to clean up her pussy, in chastity of course!
Damn I love this

I make all the appointments and do all the shopping. Hair, nails, tanning, waxing, it’s a lot and it’s expensive. TONS of shopping for lingerie, heels, bras, panties, makeup. I swear it’s like he’s never seen her in the same thing twice. I have spent a small fortune on lingerie I’ve never seen her in. It’s a lot but I see it now as a sort of required maintenance of our relationship.
I am on my way to this, as the salon visits and new bedroom appropriate clothes has increased

More often than not I drop her off at the date and she will uber or ask me for a ride home. Sometimes it feels a little weird, but usually I am excited and its helpful to have the opportunity to be on the same page beforehand. Plus sometimes that means I am getting the freshest cream when she is done

More often than not I drop her off at the date and she will uber or ask me for a ride home. Sometimes it feels a little weird, but usually I am excited and its helpful to have the opportunity to be on the same page beforehand. Plus sometimes that means I am getting the freshest cream when she is done
Very Hot 🔥

I suppose for us it's all become part of the lifestyle, I pay for my wife's hair, make-up, nails etc....
I go on shopping trips with her to buy clothes and sexy lingerie, all whilst wearing my chastity and every now and again when she holds a piece of lingerie against herself and asks me what I think and I reply with that looks amazing she will grab my crotch and ask if my little dick is trying to get hard in there and the truth being is it usually is.
However my favourite job is putting her stockings on her legs and then fastening the suspender belt, this never fails to turn me on.

We often host, so it is my responsibility to attend to the housework and prepare the bedroom; change the sheets, stock the nightstand with drinks and lube, set mood lighting, and prepare a music playlist for them.

I'll give her a foot massage, prepare her bath, gently shave her pussy. She'll have me assist her in selecting lingerie she wears exclusively for her bulls. Other times, I'll be on my knees, attentively holding her hairbrush with outstretched arms, put the cap back on her lipstick, etc.

We'll go over expectations for the evening. What needs she needs fulfilled (and how well her lover fulfills those needs), whether she wants me servicing him before they fuck, and whether or not I'll be permitted to watch.

Preparation is intimate, erotic, and (for me) a little emasculating and a great way to build anticipation.

My hubby irons my clothes and shaves my pussy and puts perfume and powder on my body to prepare me.
I do the same for my wife. I love your pics. Imagining watching your husband help you get that sexy is hot! My wifes pussy is always nice and wet that day. I bet yours is too. I don’t tamper with it beforehand though, I want her to be fresh and beautiful til the moment he penetrates her pussy. And then be his classy whore that will give him any kind of sex he desires. Her married pussy all for him.

Back