prego girl? sexy or not?

Ok. What's the easiest way to get her to sleep with a black guy while she is pregnant?
Most woman are so awash with hormones, it would be near impossible to convince them.

Your woman is most probably fixated on you, and only you. You're the ******* to her baby.

And start getting used to being called daddy.

Id wait in getting her blacked until after things have settled down at home.

I was lucky as I had two ******* and had good pregnancies. People are right about the hormones though, strangely I felt quite horny a lot of the time and me and hubby had some great sex. Hubby finds pregnant ladies very sexy.
We werent into this lifestyle all those years ago, if we were I think it would have been so sexy having a big swollen belly and having black guys take from behind or swallowing their stuff!

I was lucky as I had two ******* and had good pregnancies. People are right about the hormones though, strangely I felt quite horny a lot of the time and me and hubby had some great sex. Hubby finds pregnant ladies very sexy.
We werent into this lifestyle all those years ago, if we were I think it would have been so sexy having a big swollen belly and having black guys take from behind or swallowing their stuff!

Oooh - great mental image Ann! (wow!)

My wife got pregnant and had a kid 9 years before I met her and the way she talks about it, I missed out on one of the most promiscuous periods of her life. She told me she was constantly horny and fucked just about every guy that was willing right up to the week she gave birth. Typical me, a day late and a dollar short.

Back