prego girl? sexy or not?

Prego women s they are very beautiful for some many reason but the most beautiful thing is the BRINGING LIFE to this world THAT IS THE REAL MIRACLE of life (LIFE IN SELFS).And the women is the CHOICES ONE.

of course its a job for a white women to suck and fuck her black daddy no matter what!

A pregnant girl is very sexy if I'm in love with her and she's pregnant with *my* babies!

A pregnant girl is also sexy if I know that she's deliberately been bred by a bunch of black guys! Even more so if she's my wife and we both planned it!

I don't care about the XXX nonsense... Pregnant women are beautiful. All pregnant women are. It's how Homo sapiens have carried life from one generation to the next for.... A very long time.

All crazy lingerie'd up in a XXX deal? It might be my thing, or not. Depends on the girl, and the camera work: simple visual stuff.

Now, when my super smart, highly educated, long term friend got pregnant... Wow, she glowed extra hot. She ate right, took her pre natal vitamins, and did a lot of preplanning. - This was *attractive*. - A good mom to be. - She's a single mom, but she's not the type to 'need' a man, and is pretty high income (now... I've known her since college.)

Bad mothers to be? No. That's just sad.

I don't have *******. But I sure do watch how involved my friends as parents are, and I do make judgments.

To me, one of the sexiest thing is not only a pregnant woman, but better still, a woman pregnant by her lover, NOT her wimpy husband. Even better still is the white wimpy husband staying with her and accepting her infidelity and standing aside to let the superior man continue to fuck what was once his woman. Beautiful.

Absolutely! It is the epitome of womanhood. I have four children, and although near the end of the pregnancy I was counting the days, I always felt wonderfully beautiful.

I think pregnant women are just gorgeous! I've been one myself.;)There's definitely something taboo about having sex with them and, of course, there's always the question of WHO they're pregnant by! LOL!:)

Back