Pregnant ladies

clearly you have never been preggo with a boy..............LOL
Even with a girl, the sex drive is up. With my 5th little one, I needed to cum a lot. I even looked at cucumbers in a different way when making dinner.
Clearly!
Where were the dudes when you actually needed them! :D :ROFLMAO:

Oh screw all this medical crap, I was just fuckin stupid horny.:ROFLMAO:

When I was working, I came home at lunch to take care of myself. My husband could not keep up.

I think it was with Olivia, my water broke during sex.
This is how I was. I was insanely horny constantly when I was pregnant right up to their births both times with my girls. Exact same thing, masterbating on breaks, in the bathroom at work, anywhere I could it felt like. My poor toys got a major workout through those times.

This is how I was. I was insanely horny constantly when I was pregnant right up to their births both times with my girls. Exact same thing, masterbating on breaks, in the bathroom at work, anywhere I could it felt like. My poor toys got a major workout through those times.
Where was the husband/partner? Wasnt he supposed to be of "great" help? :p

Where was the husband/partner? Wasnt he supposed to be of "great" help? :p
There was no way he could keep up.
This, I know mine did his best, but....

Plus, sometimes you just don't have time for actual sex.

You just in the bathroom, lock the door, turn the water on to drown out the heavy breathing, and just have fun. Oh, and hope one of your ki.ds does not come knocking on the door right before you cum

You just in the bathroom, lock the door, turn the water on to drown out the heavy breathing, and just have fun. Oh, and hope one of your ki.ds does not come knocking on the door right before you cum
Which they probably often do given how many you have. :) :p

Exactly and to be honest I would've needed a team of guys to keep up with my sex drive at the time. Luckily the employee bathrooms at work where I was working were private single bathrooms. I think I would've exploded if I couldn't touch myself during my shifts.

It only happened a couple of times, but it was inconvenient, to say the least.

What's worse is when you say, "Hold on honey. I will be right out" while breathing heavily. Yeah, and then one asks why your face is all red. 😁

Oh the life as a preggo mom..................
I am sure none of them could tell the real reason. I don't think they would even want to think along those lines. :)

Exactly and to be honest I would've needed a team of guys to keep up with my sex drive at the time. Luckily the employee bathrooms at work where I was working were private single bathrooms. I think I would've exploded if I couldn't touch myself during my shifts.
Could someone have heard you. You know. While at work?

D_1Ta2zXYAAs7an

Back