Pregnant cuck fantasy

Just think, your eggs, your cells claimed as shown here, becoming part of you, combining to create new life...1/2me 1/2you.
Can't keep from fondling your tummy to this?
I am rubbing my tummy wishing this could happen! Such a hot sexy fantasy!

I see many posts on here about the wife becoming pregnant. Are there many sissies here who fantasize or yearn to be the impregnated one?

We’ve been at this lifestyle quite awhile and pregnancy was never a risk for us, Wife can’t become pregnant.

Ages ago, when my Wife’s feminization of me progressed to the point where I was on hormones and budding, we had to tell my step sister (not a ******* relation, blended family thing) at whose house we swim that I’d started on the boob vitamins. She’d kinda notice bumps growing. I was so nervous about how she’d take it, even though her one ******* was gay as it would be a total 180 about how she viewed me. Or so I thought. Her response was “Finally!”

I started wearing a one piece to swim in her pool and, of course, we had to tell her adult children in case them came over and saw their uncle in a one piece with boobs. They took it as no big deal, knowing only about the crossdressing, not any more than that. Sis knew a lot more as my first choice of swimsuit (her’s actually, she picked out a pink halter top for me) clearly showed the chastity cage. A zillion embarrassing questions later and she was pretty much up to speed about my Wife and I not having sex and Her getting pleasure from real men. And me getting it as well.

A few years ago my niece became pregnant and Sis, who liked teasing me, having me gone from being her big brother to little sister, would occasionally, when niece and her husband were over, point out my niece’s growing bump and ask if I worried about getting pregnant.

It didn’t take long for it to go from embarrassing teasing to a fantasy. Sis noticed my changing reaction to her comments. She encouraged my niece to talk about her pregnancy and the changes her body was going through. By this time my niece pretty much looked at me as another aunt so it was like girl talk.

The October after she’d had the baby Sis announced that for Halloween I should go as a pregnant woman. With instructions from the internet we made a fake baby bump and held it in place with a support girdle my niece had worn during the later stages of her pregnancy. She’s a bit smaller than me so it was very tight.

Sis caught me a few times during the Halloween party stroking my bump and smiled at me. Of course I had a DD size bra on and stuffed to make me look like a cow. When we got home my Wife made me sleep with it on, which was very difficult, I didn’t get much sleep.

So nice to have a helpful family.
No, i dont want to be pregnant. But one of my sexual fantasies is to have a wife that just keeps having black babies. So fucking hot!

I see many posts on here about the wife becoming pregnant. Are there many sissies here who fantasize or yearn to be the impregnated one?

We’ve been at this lifestyle quite awhile and pregnancy was never a risk for us, Wife can’t become pregnant.

Ages ago, when my Wife’s feminization of me progressed to the point where I was on hormones and budding, we had to tell my step sister (not a ******* relation, blended family thing) at whose house we swim that I’d started on the boob vitamins. She’d kinda notice bumps growing. I was so nervous about how she’d take it, even though her one ******* was gay as it would be a total 180 about how she viewed me. Or so I thought. Her response was “Finally!”

I started wearing a one piece to swim in her pool and, of course, we had to tell her adult children in case them came over and saw their uncle in a one piece with boobs. They took it as no big deal, knowing only about the crossdressing, not any more than that. Sis knew a lot more as my first choice of swimsuit (her’s actually, she picked out a pink halter top for me) clearly showed the chastity cage. A zillion embarrassing questions later and she was pretty much up to speed about my Wife and I not having sex and Her getting pleasure from real men. And me getting it as well.

A few years ago my niece became pregnant and Sis, who liked teasing me, having me gone from being her big brother to little sister, would occasionally, when niece and her husband were over, point out my niece’s growing bump and ask if I worried about getting pregnant.

It didn’t take long for it to go from embarrassing teasing to a fantasy. Sis noticed my changing reaction to her comments. She encouraged my niece to talk about her pregnancy and the changes her body was going through. By this time my niece pretty much looked at me as another aunt so it was like girl talk.

The October after she’d had the baby Sis announced that for Halloween I should go as a pregnant woman. With instructions from the internet we made a fake baby bump and held it in place with a support girdle my niece had worn during the later stages of her pregnancy. She’s a bit smaller than me so it was very tight.

Sis caught me a few times during the Halloween party stroking my bump and smiled at me. Of course I had a DD size bra on and stuffed to make me look like a cow. When we got home my Wife made me sleep with it on, which was very difficult, I didn’t get much sleep.

So nice to have a helpful family.
great post

Back