Pregnant cuck fantasy

I see many posts on here about the wife becoming pregnant. Are there many sissies here who fantasize or yearn to be the impregnated one?

We’ve been at this lifestyle quite awhile and pregnancy was never a risk for us, Wife can’t become pregnant.

Ages ago, when my Wife’s feminization of me progressed to the point where I was on hormones and budding, we had to tell my step sister (not a ******* relation, blended family thing) at whose house we swim that I’d started on the boob vitamins. She’d kinda notice bumps growing. I was so nervous about how she’d take it, even though her one ******* was gay as it would be a total 180 about how she viewed me. Or so I thought. Her response was “Finally!”

I started wearing a one piece to swim in her pool and, of course, we had to tell her adult children in case them came over and saw their uncle in a one piece with boobs. They took it as no big deal, knowing only about the crossdressing, not any more than that. Sis knew a lot more as my first choice of swimsuit (her’s actually, she picked out a pink halter top for me) clearly showed the chastity cage. A zillion embarrassing questions later and she was pretty much up to speed about my Wife and I not having sex and Her getting pleasure from real men. And me getting it as well.

A few years ago my niece became pregnant and Sis, who liked teasing me, having me gone from being her big brother to little sister, would occasionally, when niece and her husband were over, point out my niece’s growing bump and ask if I worried about getting pregnant.

It didn’t take long for it to go from embarrassing teasing to a fantasy. Sis noticed my changing reaction to her comments. She encouraged my niece to talk about her pregnancy and the changes her body was going through. By this time my niece pretty much looked at me as another aunt so it was like girl talk.

The October after she’d had the baby Sis announced that for Halloween I should go as a pregnant woman. With instructions from the internet we made a fake baby bump and held it in place with a support girdle my niece had worn during the later stages of her pregnancy. She’s a bit smaller than me so it was very tight.

Sis caught me a few times during the Halloween party stroking my bump and smiled at me. Of course I had a DD size bra on and stuffed to make me look like a cow. When we got home my Wife made me sleep with it on, which was very difficult, I didn’t get much sleep.

So nice to have a helpful family.

I see many posts on here about the wife becoming pregnant. Are there many sissies here who fantasize or yearn to be the impregnated one?

We’ve been at this lifestyle quite awhile and pregnancy was never a risk for us, Wife can’t become pregnant.

Ages ago, when my Wife’s feminization of me progressed to the point where I was on hormones and budding, we had to tell my step sister (not a ******* relation, blended family thing) at whose house we swim that I’d started on the boob vitamins. She’d kinda notice bumps growing. I was so nervous about how she’d take it, even though her one ******* was gay as it would be a total 180 about how she viewed me. Or so I thought. Her response was “Finally!”

I started wearing a one piece to swim in her pool and, of course, we had to tell her adult children in case them came over and saw their uncle in a one piece with boobs. They took it as no big deal, knowing only about the crossdressing, not any more than that. Sis knew a lot more as my first choice of swimsuit (her’s actually, she picked out a pink halter top for me) clearly showed the chastity cage. A zillion embarrassing questions later and she was pretty much up to speed about my Wife and I not having sex and Her getting pleasure from real men. And me getting it as well.

A few years ago my niece became pregnant and Sis, who liked teasing me, having me gone from being her big brother to little sister, would occasionally, when niece and her husband were over, point out my niece’s growing bump and ask if I worried about getting pregnant.

It didn’t take long for it to go from embarrassing teasing to a fantasy. Sis noticed my changing reaction to her comments. She encouraged my niece to talk about her pregnancy and the changes her body was going through. By this time my niece pretty much looked at me as another aunt so it was like girl talk.

The October after she’d had the baby Sis announced that for Halloween I should go as a pregnant woman. With instructions from the internet we made a fake baby bump and held it in place with a support girdle my niece had worn during the later stages of her pregnancy. She’s a bit smaller than me so it was very tight.

Sis caught me a few times during the Halloween party stroking my bump and smiled at me. Of course I had a DD size bra on and stuffed to make me look like a cow. When we got home my Wife made me sleep with it on, which was very difficult, I didn’t get much sleep.

So nice to have a helpful family.

Thou art most blessed. Not everyone gets what you're into, let alone most fans due to default upbringing.
If the following image is equivalent of what you'd like to be if such were possible for realsies,
then I yours is the audience I especially seek.
? it over.

Attachments

• 1389453624285.jpg
    1389453624285.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 110

Kindly refrain from bursting into flames. If I'm ever going to make you like this image, I need you in 1 piece & not on fire LOL.
Perhaps lots of babymaking milk to better you down yes?
Our progeny inside you would be mixed race of course but you get it?.

Attachments

• tumblr_n2x0me0jvQ1sal32ko1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n2x0me0jvQ1sal32ko1_1280.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 108
I had a guy tell me that he could get me pregnant with all the cum he was going to pump in me. It made me think about how sexy that could be!

I had a guy tell me that he could get me pregnant with all the cum he was going to pump in me. It made me think about how sexy that could be!

I say similar to the asscunts I breed all time. 1 even wants to marry me & be my wife.
? If I hadn't been married before, then yes.

Yes since i was in the 3rd grade i wanted to have a black baby. Since i lost the gender lottery being male, its always been a fantasy.

Wow wee, that young? I forget sometimes gayness isn't limited to adulthood.
Thanks for the reminder.
Can you share more of that time?

& Leaking from your pussy down your thighs leaving trails as you walk about, complete with your glowing growing tummy bulging with our future progeny attesting to your fertility is incredibly sexy.
Fondle your tummy & be not ashamed.
Mmm fuck that's hot! My tummy is feeling especially flat right now!

Mmm fuck that's hot! My tummy is feeling especially flat right now!

Yes, inject into your throat cunt. Let my sperm fill every nook & cranny of your esophagus, swim into your tummy, become part of you, nourish you mmmmmmm.

Attachments

• 6c6ea9baa2400bd9221be0a76334f0c3da2862cb.gif
    6c6ea9baa2400bd9221be0a76334f0c3da2862cb.gif
    9.8 MB · Views: 66
Yes, inject into your throat cunt. Let my sperm fill every nook & cranny of your esophagus, swim into your tummy, become part of you, nourish you mmmmmmm.
Yessss, I love the idea of carrying around a part of you inside me regardless of which hole it goes in!

Back