Pregnancy

99% of people who say Yes are not really gonna get pregnant because of societal issues and all. Only some crazy ones can try :)

It really does not matter what we think. All involved need to be on the same page about a baby. It's 20+ years of commitment. All the conditions need to be worked out ahead of time.

I know people (mostly the pervo guys) want to hear "Breed her, Breed her, Breed her." However, with ******* involved it needs be thought through.

Ladies, don't stop your birth control unless all the details are worked out to your satisfaction. I had a gf get blk preg and she ended up divorced.

It really does not matter what we think. All involved need to be on the same page about a baby. It's 20+ years of commitment. All the conditions need to be worked out ahead of time.

I know people (mostly the pervo guys) want to hear "Breed her, Breed her, Breed her." However, with ******* involved it needs be thought through.

Ladies, don't stop your birth control unless all the details are worked out to your satisfaction. I had a gf get blk preg and she ended up divorced.
Reality wins

Back