Pregnancy Scare

Reasoning for not having been on here:

I figured I owed it to you guys toexplain my Hiatus from blacktowhite and it was primarily due to me and Haley taking a break from eachother. We didn't really break up just in a way separated.
It was after a night picking her up from a bulls house when she told me she may be pregnant (no idea how she reached that conclusion but whatever) and that she has zero idea who's it was. Of course it couldn't be mine because, obviously, she only sleeps with black men but we counted around 5 or 6 the month leading up to this and we came to the conclusion after a night of fighting that we should separate because we had no idea what to do.
Fast forward x amount of time later to day before yesterday and I find out she's not pregnant so I send her the longest and in simple terms pathetic message begging her to take me back. At this point I'll never find a girl that beautiful into this lifestyle and we'll come up with a plan in case she does become pregnant one day. So she took me back because I guess I made a compelling argument for myself and I couldn't be happier!!

Hit me up or check out haley on my media, she loves the attention!
Have a good day!

Reasoning for not having been on here:

I figured I owed it to you guys toexplain my Hiatus from blacktowhite and it was primarily due to me and Haley taking a break from eachother. We didn't really break up just in a way separated.
It was after a night picking her up from a bulls house when she told me she may be pregnant (no idea how she reached that conclusion but whatever) and that she has zero idea who's it was. Of course it couldn't be mine because, obviously, she only sleeps with black men but we counted around 5 or 6 the month leading up to this and we came to the conclusion after a night of fighting that we should separate because we had no idea what to do.
Fast forward x amount of time later to day before yesterday and I find out she's not pregnant so I send her the longest and in simple terms pathetic message begging her to take me back. At this point I'll never find a girl that beautiful into this lifestyle and we'll come up with a plan in case she does become pregnant one day. So she took me back because I guess I made a compelling argument for myself and I couldn't be happier!!

Hit me up or check out haley on my media, she loves the attention!
Have a good day!
That's beautiful. She knows how lucky she is to have you to. You give her things the black studs can't give her. When the party is breaking up, her pussy is blown out and sore, the cum is drying on her skin and caked in her hair, make-up is a mess, the last horse dicked black football player fucking her that night has blown his load up in her ass and left to replenish his electrolytes with some grape *******, she needs someone who will cuddle her and accept her as a friend at that moment. A nice white boy that she can relate to, and that is you.

Last edited:
Back