Pre hotwife. How did you find out your wife would be into it.

Jrodgers

Couple
Gold Member
How did you find out that your wife would be into it. I found out early in our marriage that my wife was an exhibitionist. She liked to masturbate in her hotel room on business trips in hope of being watched. I encouraged it and on one trip she had a group of black men watch from outside her room. It was the start we needed.

For me, I knew early on that I wanted to see my wife, L, have sex with me and another guy. I discussed it with her many times but she always refused. When it finally happened, I was surprised that I felt jealousy and even a little regret...at first. She didn’t mind flirting and teasing guys a bit but it was always a hard no to going all the way. I refused to accept that and always believed she was saying no because she was afraid I’d use that as an excuse to fuck other women, and she even told me that. No amount of promises or assurances would change her mind so I came up with another approach.

Whenever we would *******, or later smoke a bit of weed, I’d work the conversation around to her fucking someone else. She still wouldn’t agree, but was much more willing to discuss it with her inhibitions lowered from the booze or pot. She even started joking about having a boyfriend at work named “Jose”. It was all a joke because I knew Jose, he was not a good looking guy and had no money. It turns out he does have a crush on her though. I eventually started asking her, hypothetically, if she WERE to have sex with another guy, would it be a stranger or someone we know. After thinking about it for a while she said she didn’t think she could trust a stranger so it would have to be someone she already trusts. It still ended with a emphatic ‘This isn’t going to happen’ but I felt it was progress.

I soon started our conversations off with questions like ‘If you did have sex with someone we know, who would it be?’ She of course never named anyone so I would start naming guys I felt might be suitable. The problem was, they were all married and she made it very clear that ‘I am NOT a home wrecker. I would never sleep with a married man behind his wife’s back!’ Once again I took this as a step forward, baby steps. This all took place over several months. Everyone I suggested was married, or had a girlfriend, or he was too full of himself, or she just wasn’t interested. And of course it was always strictly hypothetical anyway. There really wasn’t anyone in our group who fit the bill, and only a couple I’d have risked approaching about it anyway. While it continued to be a fantasy, I decided that was all it would ever be.

I have a friend, C, who dated the sister of another friend. C is a great guy, personable, very fit, hard worker, and a black man several years younger than we are. He found out his live in girlfriend was fucking around on him and they broke it off. He was now living alone and I felt he was the perfect candidate, I just needed to get the 3 of us together with no one else around, and L needed to be in a partying mood. I worked on this for quite a while and finally arranged a trip to the beach. We stayed at an RV park, just the 3 of us, a few blocks from the beach. Originally, I told them other people were coming as well but then they all canceled...but that wasn’t true. Our RV sleeps 4, the bedroom has a king size bed and the sofa folds out and has an air mattress.

We spent the day at the beach hanging out and drinking, grilled some burgers there and ate, and then around 7:00 we headed back to the RV. We watched some movies and smoked some pot. Around 11:00 we decided to go to bed so we folded out the sofa and aired the mattress up. I already knew the air mattress leaks badly and won’t hold air, L actually did too but she apparently forgot. Acting surprised, I announced we’d all have to crash in our bedroom. L didn’t mind, neither did C, so we each took turns taking a quick shower. L went first, then C and me last. While I was in the shower, C lit another joint and they shared it. The door that separated the bathroom from the bedroom was a thin, hollow sliding door. I could hear them talking as I dried off. L was apparently looking for something to wear and C told her ‘fuck it! Sleep nekkid!’ L laughed and told him HE could sleep naked and he said ‘I ALWAYS sleep nekkid!’ I can only assume he tossed his towel to the side because I heard L giggle and say ‘Well...ok then!’

I finished drying off and walked into the bedroom. C was lying naked on one side of the bed, L was standing there at the foot of the bed staring...her towel hanging loose in front of her. C has a cock that isn’t necessarily long, but it is quite thick. Very thick in fact. She looked my way and then got in the bed and under the covers, naked. I joined her on the other side so that she was in between C and me. We were lying there for a couple of minutes when L turned toward C and whispered ‘would you like to have a 3some with me and M? He wants me to fuck him and another guy.’ C just grabbed her and started kissing her. I wondered how she’d react, but she seemed to be participating. I had mixed feelings at this point. I was horny and excited to see this happen, but also felt a tinge of jealousy. Mostly because she seemed so...willing, I had expected her to participate reluctantly, if at all.

As they kissed, I caressed the back of her neck and began squeezing her breasts. She was stroking his cock, at one point breaking away from their kissing to comment ‘I can’t even get my hand around this thing!’ After making out for several minutes, C rolled her onto her back and slid down between her legs giving her head. She usually cums pretty easily from oral sex, this was no exception. I usually make her cum twice while going down on her, and sometimes another time playing with her clit during intercourse though she isn’t always able to cum like that. Within a couple of minutes, I could tell she came. She’s not vocal at all during sex, but gets very stiff when she cums and locks her legs around me.

C then started kissing his way up her body, causing her to shudder as he kissed her breasts. He finally got in position and L spread her legs for him. She looked my way, then back at C. He reached between his legs and pushed his cock against her wet pussy, then he pushed inside her. It was then that I began to feel real jealousy and regret. As he entered her, L let out an audible gasp! Her eyes opened wide and I heard her more or less whimper ‘ooh, ooh, ooh’ 3 times. She pulled her legs up higher and C began to slide in and out of my wife’s pussy. L closed her eyes and was making slight sounds as he fucked her. Her breathing got louder and louder, and I heard her whisper to him ‘So good...that feels soo good’ C was holding himself up off of her and she had her hands pressed flat against his chest. No more than a minute and a half into this she started shaking all over. I heard her moan out loud ‘Oh God!’ As she lifted her legs even higher. Soon she said ‘oh C! You’re making me cum again! Oh God that’s so fucking good!’

This was a reaction I never expected. The first gasp sent fear through me, the orgasm from intercourse made me wonder if I had fucked up by doing this! C was still fucking her, and I was rock hard myself. I got up on the bed and presented my cock to my wife to suck, but she shook her head and said ‘uh uh...oh god I can’t!’ She soon came again moaning very loud, again something she doesn’t normally do. C finally leaned down and said ‘I hope you’re on the pill ‘cause I’m fixing to fill your white pussy with my cum!’ Soon he tensed up and I could tell he was indeed cuming inside my wife. L wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist and held him tight. They lay there for a few minutes before he rolled over. L was lying on her back still breathing heavy. C fell asleep after a few minutes and was soon snoring lightly. L looked at me and said ‘well, i hoped you enjoyed it because i finally fucked someone else! Oh my god did I fuck someone else!’ I then rolled over on top of her and entered her gaping pussy. It was soaking wet and I could tell she couldn’t feel a thing as i fucked her. I shot my load in her within a few minutes and rolled over.

L got up and showered off and got back in bed, I fell asleep a few minutes later. When I woke up, C was already up. L was awake but still in bed. She looked my way and kissed me, then got up and made us all breakfast. The regret I felt only lasted a few minutes, and it was the hottest night I’d ever experienced.

Back