Power class wife used by high status male.

. Hi,
Wife is at her early 30-s. She always Has had fantasy to be sexually abused by someone who has some real power over her. Like one time, she was Wanting to be promoted or asking for a salary increase, but the boss said he would think about it- in very cold way.
She than followed him to the men's room and on her lap she did him a blow job and swallowed everything, while he was sitting on the toilet and was doing real ******* almost at the same time. But he told her at the end that it was not enough. He made her do all kinds of things. blow-job under the table, coming to work without underwear, atm or maybe even datm, because Ishe was not prepared for this eventuality.
In the end, I fired her anyway.
It was humiliating but sexy at the same time.
My wife has all sorts of ideas for this fantasy but, nevertheless, they are impossible to fulfill.
For example, being a maid, without a valid permanent residence card with a rich, obnoxious fat man - who requires many things from her.
As is gettibg everything he wants, -even become pregnsnt with him...of course he denounces her .
But,
These situations also include paying off card debts through hard, very hard l, bareback sex with creditors. In a fantasy, when they mąkę her swallow their sperm, they make wife to lick their anus. Then they add that her efforts are worth little, so they can forgive 20-30% of dęby amount.. and charge interest.
and the debt almost returns to its original state, despite her nasty slutty actions.
Paying heavily submissive sex for car repair, etc.
Recently, we are thinking about trying to seduce my boss, who likes to be chauvinistic in an almost overt way. Hear him scold her while having sex with her. Durring doggystyle he wants her to tell him her first time with details. Every now and then, interrupting her with texts like: 'You pervert whore' or: 'You have to fuck me, so move it with your fat ass faster'.

Do you have any similar ideas for a scenario in such a climate?
we would appreciate

Last edited:
Good one,

We have gone now truogh addict slut.
Sexy part was when she wanted to buy Sudafed (our country IT is OTC), ******* stuff and more on slutty wear and ruined make up

. Hi,
Wife is at her early 30-s. She always Has had fantasy to be sexually abused by someone who has some real power over her. Like one time, she was Wanting to be promoted or asking for a salary increase, but the boss said he would think about it- in very cold way.
She than followed him to the men's room and on her lap she did him a blow job and swallowed everything, while he was sitting on the toilet and was doing real ******* almost at the same time. But he told her at the end that it was not enough. He made her do all kinds of things. blow-job under the table, coming to work without underwear, atm or maybe even datm, because Ishe was not prepared for this eventuality.
In the end, I fired her anyway.
It was humiliating but sexy at the same time.
My wife has all sorts of ideas for this fantasy but, nevertheless, they are impossible to fulfill.
For example, being a maid, without a valid permanent residence card with a rich, obnoxious fat man - who requires many things from her.
As is gettibg everything he wants, -even become pregnsnt with him...of course he denounces her .
But,
These situations also include paying off card debts through hard, very hard l, bareback sex with creditors. In a fantasy, when they mąkę her swallow their sperm, they make wife to lick their anus. Then they add that her efforts are worth little, so they can forgive 20-30% of dęby amount.. and charge interest.
and the debt almost returns to its original state, despite her nasty slutty actions.
Paying heavily submissive sex for car repair, etc.
Recently, we are thinking about trying to seduce my boss, who likes to be chauvinistic in an almost overt way. Hear him scold her while having sex with her. Durring doggystyle he wants her to tell him her first time with details. Every now and then, interrupting her with texts like: 'You pervert whore' or: 'You have to fuck me, so move it with your fat ass faster'.

Do you have any similar ideas for a scenario in such a climate?
we would appreciate

Back