Potential meets

I have been on here a while and have had similar frustrations-nice chat but no meet and this is with couples and “single” women. However; I keep hope alive.

I had set up meetings with 3 different guys in the past 3 weeks and they was a no show. After texting and talking and pics exchange they don't show. WTF? Why waste my time? Very frustrating
I can help find you BBC, put you must agree to let me watch
Our problem has always been finding a Black Man willing to be a regular and not wanting to just cum and go once a month or so. We would be willing to have him over several times a week but they vanish and don't surface again till they can't find any other place to get laid. Frustrating.
and lick you clean.

Lots of talk and no action had 3 business trips and chatted with a few gals for meets on each one...... No shows on all bummer because I know there are some real ones out there. Even the local ones I’ve talked to flaked. So if you are real and in NorCal hit me up for a real meet, getting discouraged if site is real.........

Lots of talk and no action had 3 business trips and chatted with a few gals for meets on each one...... No shows on all bummer because I know there are some real ones out there. Even the local ones I’ve talked to flaked. So if you are real and in NorCal hit me up for a real meet, getting discouraged if site is real.........
Don't be discouraged, I do know their are real couples on here. We are one and have met 4 or 5 guys from this site. Like I said, we make them take bathroom mirror pic holding up something of our choice to show they are not fake. If they don't want to send the pic and throw out a lame excuse we just move on. Maybe try this route.... btw it is easier to meet couples than single women. Single women flake a lot from our experiences

Back