Post your white ass :)

Let's see it!
I know I think about it.... a LOT. About 3 years ago, I was sucking this young BBC, and all of the sudden I had this urge to ask him to fuck me. I’m a virgin.
I stood up, he was laying on my bed while I was sucking him off.
And, without saying anything I
pulled down my pants. He said, ‘yo what’s up”?
I told him I wanted to feel his black dick rub on my ass.
You wanna fuck?
No... well I’m not sure
I laid face down and he got behind me
And smacked his semi hard heavy black cock in my ass. My hips rise up and my hands pulled my cheeks open
There was lube on my dresser he grad and poured it on my ass. He rubbed he cock on me and stroked his dick.
Then he began to push the head of his cock in me.. it felt so ducking goid
I said he needdd a rubber
Long story short
He jerked off on my ass
It was good but I have never stopped thinking about if he or I had had a rubber!!

I know I think about it.... a LOT. About 3 years ago, I was sucking this young BBC, and all of the sudden I had this urge to ask him to fuck me. I’m a virgin.
You wanna fuck?
No... well I’m not sure
And smacked his semi hard heavy black cock in my ass. My hips rise up and my hands pulled my cheeks open
There was lube on my dresser he grad and poured it on my ass. He rubbed he cock on me and stroked his dick.
Then he began to push the head of his cock in me.. it felt so ducking goid
I said he needdd a rubber
Long story short
He jerked off on my ass
It was good but I have never stopped thinking about if he or I had had a rubber!!
Good girl. Bravo! The way that things simply should be hmm?

Please post some more pictures of you made up as a beautiful woman. A friend of mine is putting together a Haunted house for next Halloween and he needs some scary photos. They are perfect !!
Little bitty children like u should not be allowed on this site you punk pussy.

You wanna fuck?
No... well I’m not sure
Then he began to push the head of his cock in me.. it felt so fucking good
I said he needed a rubber
Long story short
He jerked off on my ass
You say you had never been fucked before, but you had lube on the dresser? You obviously were thinking about it. Next time, have the condom ready or you are going to end up taking bareback all the way.

You say you had never been fucked before, but you had lube on the dresser? You obviously were thinking about it. Next time, have the condom ready or you are going to end up taking bareback all the way.
I agree and yes I have rubbers ready now, everywhere! I am very healthy and spotless clean. But losing the battle with being sane about it

I agree and yes I have rubbers ready now, everywhere! I am very healthy and spotless clean. But losing the battle with being sane about it
The reason that White Flags are called White is so that we can use them to surrender to Black conquerors. Enjoy your defeat and being taken prisoner.

Back