Post your white ass :)

Okay well I'm not shy about showing my lil whiteboy ass :) I'm new here from Elkhart Indiana that's near South Bend and I'm always on the hunt for dominant BBC men.
Maybe you need a whiteboy for some hours of use and abuse to satisfy your cocks needs or maybe you just need a whiteboy to drop by and clean the house while you cock tease it for sport text me up if you're in my area 574-651-7881 I'm available weekends anytime!
Oh and I get this question A LOT yes my tattoos are real - I take cock very seriously!

Nice "Fun Center".

Icapologize for my outburst big man. But thows ******* have been r riding me for days. I DEFINITELY luv bbc
You are the true master race. And im hoping to have whiteboi ass that is good enough to find a black husband that has enough strength to buttfuck the living hell out of me atleast 3 nights a week. Is that u daddy? I have prepared myself hoping to find a black husband. I have done millions of squats. And starved myself for years on end. Is this good enough for you my black daddies? If not?, i will just keep chugging along like a little tug boat hmm?
Daddy, where are you?

Fuck The Haters, their loss. I wish you well in aquiring the black husband you seek.
May the following panel be of inspiration to you in the future.

Attachments

• 1432241758.jpg
    1432241758.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 39
Back