Post your white ass :)

Actually, i did post a real pic of my ass. The people who run this site took it down. And by the way asshole, i have forgotten more about being a "REAL MAN" Than u will ever know! Do u have a problem with this fact punk pussy boy? This is my ass fagott. Problem?
that's nasty.

No, your nasty! Call. Me! Because it i DEFINITELY time that i put your little BOY as back in your place coward!4254964699 call me BOY!
Yeah, thats what i thought, just another loud mouthed millennial coward just like your ENTIRE Worthless generation! If u dver say one more word to me little boy, i WILL track you down. And there will be consequences hmm?

that's a great ass there looks very inviting to be rimmed
Icapologize for my outburst big man. But thows ******* have been r riding me for days. I DEFINITELY luv bbc
You are the true master race. And im hoping to have whiteboi ass that is good enough to find a black husband that has enough strength to buttfuck the living hell out of me atleast 3 nights a week. Is that u daddy? I have prepared myself hoping to find a black husband. I have done millions of squats. And starved myself for years on end. Is this good enough for you my black daddies? If not?, i will just keep chugging along like a little tug boat hmm?
Daddy, where are you?

Attachments

• 4109_11(1).jpg
    4109_11(1).jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 72
Icapologize for my outburst big man. But thows ******* have been r riding me for days. I DEFINITELY luv bbc
You are the true master race. And im hoping to have whiteboi ass that is good enough to find a black husband that has enough strength to buttfuck the living hell out of me atleast 3 nights a week. Is that u daddy? I have prepared myself hoping to find a black husband. I have done millions of squats. And starved myself for years on end. Is this good enough for you my black daddies? If not?, i will just keep chugging along like a little tug boat hmm?
Daddy, where are you?
i know you are really desperate for attention from anyone. please don't show us that picture of that nasty sinkhole. it's really not helping you get any BBC.

Back