Post your Taboo Fantasy

I would love to watch my wife giving herself to a small group of hung BBC guys. She is very religious and absolutely refuses to sample a big cock, even though I am only 3-3/4 inches back when I was able to get it hard. She doesn't ******* so it would take a scenario where she was ****** to participate.

While traveling, I make arrangements with three black guys to follow us to a local motel. After getting the wife situated in the room, I go back to the car to meet the guys in the parking lot and we pretend that I was accosted and they zip tie my hands and gag me. They use my room key and we all enter the room and they have a knife and threaten to ******* me if she doesn't do exactly what they say. They ******* her into the bathroom and make her put on some sexy lingerie we brought with us for the trip. To make sure no police an get in the way, they record her begging them to fuck her while her husband watches "real men" in action. They use her like a cheap whore and she sucks and fucks with them for hours, while I am tied to a chair just wishing I could stroke my little dicklet. Fortunately, they are filming the whole thing and I even have a spy camera set up on my phone charger, so I will get my chance to watch them repeatedly. They even stuff their monster cocks in her virgin ass. Since she has never had more than my little dicklet, she would have a lot of virgin pussy used by the crew. They finish up and leave after loosely tieing her up so she can eventually get loose and untie me. I convince her that it is useless to go to the authorities and that in time all will be okay. Two weeks later I come home early from playing golf and find her on the bed plowing her pussy with a large black dildo, and she has never before owned or used a toy of any kind.

Back