Post your Taboo Fantasy

Basically i'm a white guy with a cuck fetish and my fantasy is just to have a wife thats really hot and only allows black guys in her pussy but ocasionally allows me her asshole. it just drives me wild to think about a white pussy that is reserved exclusively for bbc. the thrill of knowing your wife may be your wife but her pussy belongs to black men and your not allowed to have it is so exciting. and of course as my username implies i would want to be present ocasionally and watch her get fucked. i'm not gay myself so i have no desire to suck the bulls cock or get fucked in my ass, none of that stuff. just watching would be enough for me.

Basically i'm a white guy with a cuck fetish and my fantasy is just to have a wife thats really hot and only allows black guys in her pussy but ocasionally allows me her asshole. it just drives me wild to think about a white pussy that is reserved exclusively for bbc. the thrill of knowing your wife may be your wife but her pussy belongs to black men and your not allowed to have it is so exciting. and of course as my username implies i would want to be present ocasionally and watch her get fucked. i'm not gay myself so i have no desire to suck the bulls cock or get fucked in my ass, none of that stuff. just watching would be enough for me.
Watching and wanking, hopefully

Back