Post your Taboo Fantasy

I’d like to meet you at an event Wedding Office party concert and play shy with you.. you convince me to dance and whisper in my ear how your going to fuck me while you ******* your big black cock up against my tight white pussy..my friends ask if I’m ok..while you slip a room key in my hand and leave. I nervously find my way to your room and you start by gently removing my clothes and I can see your Hugh member thru your white silk underwear it makes me apprehensive but curious. We waist no time and the rush of pleasure over takes me and I’m saying things I never thought I’d say…there’s a knock on the door and my husband enters and sits quietly as I tell you how much I need you….

This has been a fantasy of mine for many years. It satisfies my exhibitionist, submissive, and humiliation wants or needs. It involves going on a date with a sexy black guy, dressed in a very slutty outfit, and having him take me to an all black club where I'm the only white person and everyone is looking at me and a lot of the looks are not friendly. He starts exposing me to everyone on the dance floor, letting strangers touch me, then has sex with me off to the side where some people watch. Then, he passes me around to friends and strangers in the club to do whatever they want. Some of these things have happened, but not all 😕

This has been a fantasy of mine for many years. It satisfies my exhibitionist, submissive, and humiliation wants or needs. It involves going on a date with a sexy black guy, dressed in a very slutty outfit, and having him take me to an all black club where I'm the only white person and everyone is looking at me and a lot of the looks are not friendly. He starts exposing me to everyone on the dance floor, letting strangers touch me, then has sex with me off to the side where some people watch. Then, he passes me around to friends and strangers in the club to do whatever they want. Some of these things have happened, but not all 😕
Sure would like to know which of these things have happened!! LOVE your experiences.

This is so fucking hot. I’d love to chat to you about this

To find a wife whos 100% qos.
Where she can balance love with humiliation and keep me pussy free.
She gets pregnant and we live happily ever after :)

Tye
Please login or become a member to view

ng Chris to the bed blindfoldedwith a ball gag, anal plug & vibratory inn her pussy, in a cheap motel. Arrange for a large group to come by and use her as their personal sex slave, no safe word no rules. she will be their fuck meat till they can't fuck her any more. When their done with her they tie her back to the bed with a note to call me when found. hopefully they post pics and videos online.

Which ones have happened??

I am definitely the little dicked little bro in this scenario. Would have loved to not have to hide and spy like I did but actually get to watch and wank to them fucking in front of me. I'd have cleaned them both
You should’ve just walked on in an jerked off right in front of them

Back