Post your Taboo Fantasy

Although totally unpractical and impossible, "one" of my taboo fantasies (as i have many), is to be completely owned along with my cucky, by a strong black master, and used as a sex play thing for him and his friends/strangers. no holds barred for either of us, i'd enjoy to watch my cucky being gang raped as much as it happening to me! real deviant acts being ****** on us. but as the title states, this is just a fantasy!?? 🤔 ;):threesome::threesome::threesome:

I want my wife to go out behind my back with huge cock black men. I want to see her dressing up to go out very slutty looking, saying she's gonna meet her friends or something, and come back the next day with an extra glow in her face for being fuked so hard and good all night long.

View attachment 7009459
I’d fuck all of her holes with my big black cock!! And those big fucking tits too!!!

I come home early to interrupt Him and His woman (my wife) naked He jumps up and grabs me by the throat and throws me on the bed. With my head just off the bed He turns around and as He is sitting on my face Ha spreads His butt checks to show me what i will be eating. As He sits on my face i cum

Attachments

• rim 1.jpg
    rim 1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 61
OK not actually a fantasy as I've done it but ******* (that's #2). This was/is never a fetish of mine but it happened several years ago. Never done after. Still in my mind as a thing. Another black trans or woman, or even a black male I would let

OK not actually a fantasy as I've done it but ******* (that's #2). This was/is never a fetish of mine but it happened several years ago. Never done after. Still in my mind as a thing. Another black trans or woman, or even a black male I would let
You're str8 but blew/bottomed for a black tranny?

Back