Post your Taboo Fantasy

I have a fetish that my girl gets oil massaged By a big dick black man who massage her till she is drowsy and comfy After that he suddenly enter my girl and keeps dogging very very rough and hard bare and keeps tugging her hair And cums inside deep in her. And keeps fucking her rough. After sex he grabs her tits by forc3 and he keeps making out and hugging her Is that bad?

My wife's biggest fantasy for some time which we made it a reality with some efforts was to be in a Vegas Hotel, Sexy Lingerie, high heels the whole nine, as I am playing with her on the wide open window (curtains open) I would mention to her if anyone is watching from distance. Then we would order room service, and she will have to open the door to the black guy. She will tease me but she will be amenable only to suck him off when she was fucking me after I blindfolded her. She wanted to see him first and then agree to the rest. Reality which happened almost a year ago, we managed to do exactly that, but when I blindfolded her, I had him lick her pussy and I was staffing her face she was begging to be fucked and she really did not care that it was not me fucking her but rather the black friend (room service-guy). He shot his load inside of her, she kissed him a pationately good bye kiss and you can pretty much figure out the rest. I had to hire an ******* to make her fantasy a reality.
You never mentioned if she ever took the blindfold off or not so did she ever know she just got fucked by a black guy..?

You never mentioned if she ever took the blindfold off or not so did she ever know she just got fucked by a black guy..?
Indeed she did remove her blindfold she could not contain her anticipation to see him, truth be told she was way more relaxed without the blindfold and more accommodating to him.

Back