Post your Taboo Fantasy

Hubby often talks about fantasy and we think of the most slutty things to do , mine is always about black men as you may no I’m a black man’s slut anyway , but I have read about African tribes and there tribal ways of increasing there cock and balls size , pictures shown are incredible skinny bodies but huge thick cock and hanging balls , so I would love to be slaved out to a tribe and service these huge cocks.

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

I have several, but one of my favorites is my wife volunteers at an all black church and ends up being seduced by the black preacher and other members of the church!

As she travels a lot ( hotel and travel business) - would be hot if she fucked a guy in every hotel she visited . later when we go there together - ,guys would told me how much they enjoy my wifes pussy and how slutty she was.

As she travels a lot ( hotel and travel business) - would be hot if she fucked a guy in every hotel she visited . later when we go there together - ,guys would told me how much they enjoy my wifes pussy and how slutty she was.
We can make this happen

I have a few kink fantasies that I will definitely plan on arranging:
  • Uber driver: I want to rent a large SUV or van and be the Uber driver for my wife. I will drop her off at several black bars/clubs and wait in the parking lot. I'll then drive her and any bulls she catches from bar to bar. Then she gets fucked in the backseat while I drive.
  • Personal Traininer: Looking for an actual real personal trainer to have actual workout sessions with my wife 1-2 times per week, then he can fuck her on the side on a regular basis and be shared with other trainer friends.
  • Splash Mocha: Want to go to a splash event and when we check in she meets up with a few bulls and then I never see her all weekend until we check out 5 days later. She just goes room to room being shared and used by as many bulls as she can.
While these are fantasies now, they will become reality. She's a QOS, BBC-only hotwife and loves black dick.
You have an incredible black cock slut, I'd love her servicing my cock for a weekend with her on leash!!!

I would say my biggest taboo fantasy would be to take part in one of those Czech sex house videos. Where basically part of you hangs out of a wall and men come into the building and just fuck away as you are restrained there. Always found it to be a hot fantasy.
I am very submissive and have already tried it twice with Prague. For a submissive and persistent woman it is okay, because you are totally at the mercy of the men. Only with pelvic and breast movement and loud breathing and moaning can you give feedback to the fuckers. It's very special and physically demanding. I could hardly see who was fucking me. Only on the belly at the bottom the colour of the cock. It's just rare in Europe and you should be registered. You have to like it!

I love it when she makes me kiss and lick her boyfriend's feet and asshole, and although I'm ashamed to admit it, several women have made me provide toilet service for both themselves and their boyfriends, as well. I don't know if I'm allowed to discuss things like that here, but if so, you're welcome to ask me anything you want, if you'd like to hear more.
Not into licking his feet but would definitely eat his ass as he pounds the wife.

Back