Post your Taboo Fantasy

A new pool hall opened up in my town and we had a nightly bedroom talk about her being the pool hall whore. She would always be in a barely there dress with no panties on ,bending over the tables playing. It would be well known to everyone in town if you are looking for some good pussy or head head down to the new pool hall. She would come home nightly after a long day of being used telling me the stories of how a group of 2,3,4 well hung studs used her body, her taken load after load.

We have a four bedroom house. I want to find three perfect bbc studs (big Jax Slayher bros) to move in with us so they can fuck wifey whenever they want. Gangbang her, pass her around, invite their friends over to share her.

I imagine we all go to work all week then come Friday night it turns into a roommate fuckmeat. Anytime they get hard they have her at their disposal.

The other would be 2-3 BBC studs on a cross country road trip with us in an RV. They can take turns with her during the day and then when we find a spot for the night they can show me how good they are at making her cum.

Final one - a huge gangbang on a boat. Like 10-15 BBC studs out on the open waters having the time of their lives with her.
Rv one is hot AF! Driving around while you hear her screams of pleasure from the bedroom!🤯

mine would be at a club watching the wife dance with a black guy and her start rubbing his cock not realizing I can see everything going on. then leaving the club and her pleasuring him in the back seat of the car while I'm driving.
Either that or getting a taxi back from a night out and she pleasures the taxi driver as a way of paying for the ride home.
This is hopefully our next date night!

Would love to meet a qos that would let me suck his big black cock before he fucks her and make sure she is so clean after he nuts. Then live out the role of cuckboi for them and all her other bulls. My wife let the black cook fuck her so I could see, she nutted for him over and over and loved me watching I cleaned up after she got home.

1.) Going to a house party, getting ******* and losing sight of my gf, only to walk upstairs and find her in a room getting fucked by 3 strong black men, I try to stop it from happening but 1 of the guys jumps up shoves me out of the room and locks the door. I pound on the door drawing attention to myself, people stand around watching, then the door opens and a tall naked black guy stands there telling me to get lost. I try to fight him but he kicks my ass and shoves me out the door again, I see her inside looking at me telling me to give them some privacy and then I spend the rest of the night on a couch drinking while I sit and wait for my gf to come downstairs. People look at me smiling and laughing at how pathetic i am.

1.) Going to a house party, getting ******* and losing sight of my gf, only to walk upstairs and find her in a room getting fucked by 3 strong black men, I try to stop it from happening but 1 of the guys jumps up shoves me out of the room and locks the door. I pound on the door drawing attention to myself, people stand around watching, then the door opens and a tall naked black guy stands there telling me to get lost. I try to fight him but he kicks my ass and shoves me out the door again, I see her inside looking at me telling me to give them some privacy and then I spend the rest of the night on a couch drinking while I sit and wait for my gf to come downstairs. People look at me smiling and laughing at how pathetic i am.
Should have just sat down and watched while you wanked.

Our fantasy involves us driving through small towns from the east coast to the west and we find a small hole-in-the-wall bar in the mountains off the interstate outside of Denver that we stop at. Walking inside the place has a pool table and just a few patrons who turn to check us out as we enter. Soon she and I are playing pool and before long we hear the roar of motorcycles as a biker group of BBC men show up and 20 bikes pull into this bar which is a stop along the drive up the mountain. She smiles and whispers into my ear to go sit down as she puts on a show. She walks to the bathroom, comes back out and her bra is off and she is soon talking to the group of bikers. Next thing she is playing pool with the leader of the group, flirting and letting him touch her ass. Next thing I know, he orders one of his men to lock the door and for the next hour they all take turns with her on the pool table!

Attachments

• IMG_4729.JPG
    IMG_4729.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 303
Our fantasy involves us driving through small towns from the east coast to the west and we find a small hole-in-the-wall bar in the mountains off the interstate outside of Denver that we stop at. Walking inside the place has a pool table and just a few patrons who turn to check us out as we enter. Soon she and I are playing pool and before long we hear the roar of motorcycles as a biker group of BBC men show up and 20 bikes pull into this bar which is a stop along the drive up the mountain. She smiles and whispers into my ear to go sit down as she puts on a show. She walks to the bathroom, comes back out and her bra is off and she is soon talking to the group of bikers. Next thing she is playing pool with the leader of the group, flirting and letting him touch her ass. Next thing I know, he orders one of his men to lock the door and for the next hour they all take turns with her on the pool table!
only an hour for all of them to use her?

Back