Post your Taboo Fantasy

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

I'd love to have a gf who's obsessed with bbc, she'd keep me deprived of any sexual contact, except for letting me eat her out. She would make me the one to approach Men that she wants to fuck, and I'd have to ask them to fuck her.

One day if she wants to get bred, I'd have to beg any black guys I know to do it, and pay them for the service of knocking her up.

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

To have a roommate who is bbc only. I would cook for them clean for them. I get to be on the bottom when they fuck, eat her creampie, just be their little slave.

My most secret darkest fantasy, one that ive kind of gotten "obsessed with" in the last few years, is one in which I seek out one " Dom Bull/ Dirty ole Man" type ( initially thoughts were of a White Bull, but it's become very clear that a 60+Black Man is SO MUCH more the choice ) with whom we both had similar sexual interests and lusts and meet up. I proceed to bond with him on a sexual basis and under full sexual submission he gets me to agree to introduce him to my mom, a 65 yr old fiesty petite white woman. This is for the sole purpose to seduce, coercise, and own her, both mentally and sexually. I would be allowed to watch secretly from the motel window, as he takes her, and after his sexual presence has become a regular occurance, both my mom and I become this extremely dominant, calculating Black man's sexual servants, keeping us seperate in his sexual demands, until at which time he has determined my mom is ready for our " family reunion" underneath his ever engorged, superior, Bulldick. We reluctantly an shamefully accept our new living situation as his white family sex slaves,,where our corruption continues for his sexual amusements. And there, have been a number of variations of my plan, ranging from the very Vanilla "and realistic" fantasy of merely watching them as a voyeur, to some downright NASTY scenes that i would not just type out here ( I can dream can't I ?) But I defintiely require the full desire and commmitment on THE DOM master's end to make both of us his Subs either secretly, or eventually letting mom in on the whole sexual truth, ans see where it ends up

Last edited:
Back