Post your Taboo Fantasy

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

To be marry with a girl who fuck only black,

Soo to marry someone who never let me have sex with her just suck, hand ,job, but most of the time chasity

Im 28 living in london single pussy free for 2 years

I am a romantic guy, so i think that an emotional involvment of my wife with her black lover could cause more pain to me... but also more excitement. The idea that she could fall in love for her lover is scary, but very exciting at the same time.

So i imagine my wife smiling to him, dancing with him... lots of french kissing, even in public.

Then they don't fuck in my fantasies: they make love.

Missionary position and lots of kisses again. He makes her cum several times, then she begs him to cum inside her pussy and says "i love you" when he cums deep inside her.

They make love several times during the night, always unprotected.

In the following weeks, sometimes they leave for the weekend together. I am jealous and i like it.

She tells me that she still loves me, but she also loves her black lover, in my fantasies.

Of course they also make anal sex. But they prefer to say "we make anal love".

After he has made her cum anally with a dildo in her pussy, he tells that, if she loves him, she has to try a double penetration with a black friend of his.

In my fantasies she agrees... and she loves it.

So my conservative wife is slowly turned into a slut... but at the end of a romantic evolution.

Am i too pervert?
It sounds amazing. This sounds like a situation I’d love as well. Have you told her any of this?

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

I guess something realistic, because dreams should become reality. My fantasy is just what makes black Kings and white queens happy. So what is yours?

Attachments

• 336675496_624885359486628_6723749552187464264_n.jpg
    336675496_624885359486628_6723749552187464264_n.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 55

Many white husbands are wary of the Black cock invasion creeping into their lives, spreading through their neighbourhood. They would argue against this feat, but they know the truth; the truth that’s seldom mentioned but lies at the heart of things. Many husbands are afraid of the “BLACKNESS” they cannot excommunicate from their minds. The one that prods them, that compels and compliments them towards wanting to ensure their women become a black man’s sexual plaything, and they as the black man’s submissive subject.

no, es una versión casera de un agujero de gloria cezc
View attachment 6029936
esta fue la primera fantasía de mi actual pareja cuando me la contó solamente de pensar en la situación en menos de 2 semanas había preparado un sitio apartado para hacerlo posible y además decir que somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos interracial y fuimos los dos juntos los que nos pusimos en esta posición y nos penetraron más de 3 horas seguidas un número desconocido de amigos

Somos pareja swinger bisexual los dos y además soy negro y dotado una de las cosas que nos gusta hacer es preparar un viaje de varios días a algún lugar donde nadie nos conozca antes de viajar indagar los mejores clubes que tienen bastante público ( preferencia por lugares no de vida liberal ) siempre buscamos renta en villas y hoteles que tengan mucha privacidad para desde el primer día salir juntos y llegar a los sitios temprano para que ella pueda caminar por el sitio como siempre vestida para calentar a todos y durante la noche dedicarnos a buscar hombres parejas y mujeres que siempre aclarando que el sexo es con los dos y finalmente irnos a nuestro sitio a ser penetrados juntos por todos los hasta que no puedan más

Quick background of my wife: She’s 44. 38 D tits. Tight ass. Tight pussy (I’m the only one to fuck her). 5’ 0” tall. Pale white with a freckle face. She loves to suck dick and she loves to swallow cum. She has has intense, deep orgasms when she is fucked by the big toys we play with. She recently told me that she’s ready to get fucked by a big dick stranger. It would’ve literally happened if I wasn’t an idiot, but I had recently had her tied up, in Atlantic City, *******. high on an edible, and unbelievably ready to fuck. She told me repeatedly that she was ready to get fucked by a strange, big, dick. I think she actually thought I had someone ready for her,.. It was an amazing moment, I whispered to her, “I want to tell you my fantasy”. She moaned back “Oh please tell me”. I said I want to see you get fucked by a big dick, opening up your pussy, while he kisses you just like this (and I kissed her deeply). I the tell ask her if she’s ready to get opened up. I start rubbing her wet pussy and I massage her ass and legs. She loves it. She is absolutely begging to take that huge dildo. I slowly, put the tip of the 10” 2” wide dildo at the base of my girl’s pussy, This beautiful sex toy splits my wife’s pussy in half. She takes this huge beast like a champ and actually starts to push back on the dildo, She takes about 6-7 full pumps of the huge dildo and cums harder than she’s ever cum in her life. She can’t believe how hard she came and is willing to do whatever it takes to have that full feeling again and cum again like she knows she can…

Have to share your one more story. Again, as stated earlier, my girlfriend/wife has only been with me. One of the things she always told me was that she loved my lips. For a white guy, I have pretty thick lips, but they are not black guy lips.
Ever since she told me that and ever since I knew she wanted a big dick between her legs, my fantasy has been for her to fuck and kiss a BBC deeply at the same time time. I’m sure she would cum almost as hard from making out as she would getting deeply fucked by a black cock.

The way I know it would happen, and it most likely will would be on an AC trip. We recently went to AC, and when she was high and a little *******, she told me she would do it, I had her spread Eagle on the bed and she was begging for a strange cock. I wish I was prepared to have a BBC for her. She absolutely would’ve fucked him and cum all over his dick.

The next time we go, she’s going to get fucked hard by a thick, long black dick like she’s been longing for. She will moan like she’s never moaned before and she’ll grunt like an absolute slut. She will squeeze her pussy hard as fuck on his cock, cumming as she usually does on a big dick. When he’s done cumming inside her, she’ll suck his cock clean. She doesn’t usually do that, but for a big cock she’ll make an exception. He will tell her that his friends are coming over next time and she’ll do whatever they tell her, My wife will try to tell me that she is not that kind of girl… but she truly can’t resist a big, thick dick once she gets worked up.

I can’t stop, I’m so horny. My biggest go to taboo story in my mind is of my wife and I going on vacation to the Caribbean. We start chatting with a couple locals at the bar. Everyone is tipsy and I take the lead and tell my wife to give the Jamaican a kiss. She kisses his thick black lips and lets out a soft, but sexy moan. They both smile at me and I tell them we should take this party back to our room.

Our new friend who just kissed my wife asks me if his friend cam come along since we’ve been hanging out most of the time, I tell him the more, the merrier. I pay the tab, the bartender laughs and says “have a great time, boy”. We walk through the lobby and both of the black guys are holding my wife’s hands as I follow, it’s slightly humiliating, but a turn on at the same time, I know my wife is hornier than she’s ever been in her life,

We get to the room, and she instantly asks the black guys “how do you want me?”. I can’t believe it, as she had rarely, if ever been sexually aggressive but here she is. She had never fucked anyone but me as I was her first fuck when she was 16 years old,

They ask her first, “Are you ready for your first black dick, little girl?” Without hesitation, she says “Yes, I’m ready. Just tell me what you want me to do.”. They tell my to girl to get on the bed on all fours. She’s wearing short jean shorts and a tight shirt, that covers her 36 D tits in a white bra. One of the guys orders me to take her shorts and pantries off as he and his friend get undressed.

I’m hornier than I’ve ever been as I peel my girls shorts and g-string off. I can see that she is already really wet and no one has touched her yet. The two Caribbean guys are now completely naked and they have the biggest cocks I’ve ever seen. I have moment of regret and fear as I wonder how my girl is ever going to these dicks and if she’s even going to enjoy it. I wonder if I’m going to have to stop them if they are hurting too much or if she is going to get to a point where she won’t enjoy it,

The first guy leans in and kisses her deeply. I can tell she love it, She sucks on his tounge and bottom lip. He reaches down and starts to run her tits. As she begins to moan, he stands up and puts his huge hard dick on the tips of her lips. She kisses it and gives it a soft lick. He grabs the back of her head and pushes her forward.
She gags and spits some saliva on his cock, I think she’s going to say something as she absolutely hates when I do that to her but she just goes back to sucking his dick and he proceeds to push head down hard on his 10” thick, black dick.

Our other Caribbean friend had been running my wife’s ass and stroking his big dick while my girl sucks his friend’s dick. He starts to touch her pussy and tells me, “She’s too tight, my man, she’s too tight, I hand him a small Vaseline jar. He rubs a good amount on his huge, thick dick. I have a moment where I don’t think my girl will do it as he’s too thick, but he pushes his head past her lips and she lets out s sound I’ve never heard in my life. It’s an internal grunt that is loud as anything I’ve ever heard. She stops sucking the other dick and squeezes her pussy down on this huge cock.
She slides all the way back up and all the way back down and cums harder than she’s ever cum her in her life.

The black guy stand above her face asks her if she likes that. “She says I love it, I’ll do this all night. It’s amazing. Now I want to suck a dick.” Our friend doesn’t hesitate and sticks his dick in my wife’s mouth. She starts jerking him off, slobbering all over his cock and licking and sucking his balls.

My girl cums several times. The guys start talking dirty to her and she starts talking dirty back. She normally doesn’t do this, but she’s in another place at this moment, They ask her if she’s a black cock slut. She says yes, They ask her if who’s pussy this and she says yours, One guy says I’m going to cum i your pussy. You want that? She says yes, come deep in my pussy. His friend says I’m going to cum all over your face (my wife hates facials).

They both cum hard and fill my girl up. They make her clean their cocks of all the cum. They tell her to lick their balls. She licks and sucks their balls really hard. She starts to suck both of their dicks and they start to get hard again. She thinks she might fuck again, but one of the black guys starts to push her head down. She continues to suck under his shaft and balls but he pushes harder and the next thing she knows she is now licking his ass. She doesn’t stop.

She actually starts to get turned on and licks and sucks his ass harder. His friend grabs the back of her head and pushes her face into his ass. He lifts both of his legs up and tells her “That’s good, bitch, I like that”. His friend now gets behind my wife and slaps her ass harder than I’ve ever heard in my life. She screams for a moment, but then he forces her face back into his friend,

She spreads her cunt wide open and buries his cock balls deep. He fucks her harder than I have ever fucked her. Part of me wants to stop him as it seems violent, but she is grunting, cumming, and eating his friend’s asshole and loving it. He is snacking her ass cheeks wit every thrust and finally cums deep in her pussy.

His friend finally pulls my girl’s tounge out of his ass and pushes her mouth on his cock. She gags like I’ve never see before and I thought she was going to puke. She looks at both of them at says “I can’t believe I’m doing this”, and coughs up some saliva. They both laugh and her new friend starts fucking her throat and mouth at a furious pace. My girl never liked deep throating or gagging but she took his 10” dick fucking her throat like she love it. After a few minutes, he finally came down the back of her throat. Again she cleaned their cocks and balls, and they finally left but not before telling us that they would be call tomorrow with a couple friends. Im

I rolled my wife over and gave her a full body massage. I rubbed her from her feet to her neck and the eventually started to rub her pussy. It was the wettest I’ve ever felt her I my life, I spread her lips and started to fuck her. As I slid into her I kissed her lips that had a distinct taste of cum on her tounge and lios. I licked my lips as it was a new taste and my wife just smiled at me. Her pussy, at this point, felt like another world, I couldn’t believe how spread open she was. I don’t think she knew I was there. Absolutely cum filled and wide open.
Heaven…

My Fantasy I would like to have sex with a cuckold couple in my absolute favorite position: with the husband on the bottom and the wife on top of the husband in the 69 position while I pump the wife from the back. I am writing this, and I'm getting hard at the same time.

I would love to meet an awesome, down-to-earth cuckold couple for a long-term friendship where sometimes we can catch a movie together, go to dinner together, or just have a ******* at a bar.
We love that

Back