Post your Taboo Fantasy

Wife has been black only for over 5 years and I've been locked that entire time so we are living out a lot of our fantasies. One that plays out in my head is me in the living room with our 2 bi racial ******* from different fathers, feeding the baby and changing diapers while she is in the bedroom with one of the many guys that continually come over. Waiting for her text to come clean her up.

Wife has been black only for over 5 years and I've been locked that entire time so we are living out a lot of our fantasies. One that plays out in my head is me in the living room with our 2 bi racial ******* from different fathers, feeding the baby and changing diapers while she is in the bedroom with one of the many guys that continually come over. Waiting for her text to come clean her up.
Breeding fantasies are getting so common

Is that something she’d be interested in?

i would like try a gang bang with black male, and something equine... :censored:
Before we left the lifestyle we had my wife and her girlfriend convinced to do something with a "canine"! We spent months trying to to find another swinger with a furry friend to join in.

Unfortunately her girlfriend became ill with terminal cancer and we drifted away from the swinger community.
At the time the girls were quite excited and anxious to make it happen.

My ultimate fantasy is to become best friends with a hung black man. Let him use my mouth or ass whenever he wants. Then help him seduce my girl and turn her into a BBC only slut. Then lock my tiny dick into permanent chastity so that the only pussy I get is from eating her out before, during, and after he fills her up. Only orgasms I get are from him pounding my ass or her pegging me.

Back