Post your Taboo Fantasy

A fantasy of mine is that my wife finds a black lover, he teaches her how to be fucked right by a bbc. Slowly she falls for him. He convinces her to try new things. She gets a bbc tattoo, he takes her in different positions, talks to her about fucking him and a friend. After she tries two bbc’s she is addicted to cum from them and sets up another threesum. After some time she wants more. Her bf convinces her to try a gangbang. He takes her to the city and rents a hotel room. She is fucked by 6 guys all night. None of them use protection and are very rough. They convince her to be their whore and she moves out. They fuck her and share her in many gangbangs until she is pregnant. She continues to fuck any bbc until a month before her due date. She is sent back to me to care for until she gives birth. After she leave the baby with me and goes back to her lover and the gang. I’d love to chat about this and many other fantasies here or private message or on kik

Jeffandco70

A fantasy of mine is that my wife finds a black lover, he teaches her how to be fucked right by a bbc. Slowly she falls for him. He convinces her to try new things. She gets a bbc tattoo, he takes her in different positions, talks to her about fucking him and a friend. After she tries two bbc’s she is addicted to cum from them and sets up another threesum. After some time she wants more. Her bf convinces her to try a gangbang. He takes her to the city and rents a hotel room. She is fucked by 6 guys all night. None of them use protection and are very rough. They convince her to be their whore and she moves out. They fuck her and share her in many gangbangs until she is pregnant. She continues to fuck any bbc until a month before her due date. She is sent back to me to care for until she gives birth. After she leave the baby with me and goes back to her lover and the gang. I’d love to chat about this and many other fantasies here or private message or on kik

Jeffandco70
Ok contact me on goodhubby230450 wait for your chat

my girl has spread her legs for a black friend of mine and it was the most intense experience we have ever had, he came home from a bar with us and we were all intoxicated. we all kept drinking when we got back from the club and we were all very intoxicated and she lost all her inhibitions after dirty dancing with us all night long. we kept drinking when we got home and she started taking off her clothes for me and my friend, she wanted us to break out some money to watch her dance but she ended up putting on a show for us as we were both so turned on by her actions!!

I have several. The current favorite? I'm kneeling next to my wife or girlfriend as we are fucked in the ass simultaneously by black masters. Sometimes I think of a third master switching between our mouths, or a master will have his wife abuse my balls while he fucks me.
When I'm feeling extremely dirty I imagine after they are finished with us, we are commanded to lick clean each others well-used asshole.

I’ve fulfilled some already but they get more intense. First on was just for her to fuck another man. One night after a few drinks with a friend, we took turns fucking her. We continued for years.
Second was for her to service more than one man. I went to a fishing with 3 other men and I invited her to come along and be our sex toy. I didn’t think she’d come, but was surprised when she found a babysitter for the ******* and showed up the Friday night. With my encouragement, she went from one bedroom to another taking care of all four of us all weekend long. She was fucked over 20 times that weekend.
Third was simple. Fuck a big black cock. She actually found this guy on her own. We met him one afternoon and he fucked her three times.
Fourth was to get fucked while on a business trip. I knew she was going to Orlando, FL for a week long convention, so after some searching, I started talking to a black gentleman there that I gained trust in over time. Without her knowing, I sent him to her hotel room one night. He knocked at the door, introduced himself and told her I had sent him. He spent the next two nights fucking her over and over. He could actually cum in her three times without going soft or pulling out. He came in her 7 times in one night.
My next fantasy is for her to have a black cock gangbang with at least 5 guys. We’re working on that now.

I’ve fulfilled some already but they get more intense. First on was just for her to fuck another man. One night after a few drinks with a friend, we took turns fucking her. We continued for years.
Second was for her to service more than one man. I went to a fishing with 3 other men and I invited her to come along and be our sex toy. I didn’t think she’d come, but was surprised when she found a babysitter for the ******* and showed up the Friday night. With my encouragement, she went from one bedroom to another taking care of all four of us all weekend long. She was fucked over 20 times that weekend.
Third was simple. Fuck a big black cock. She actually found this guy on her own. We met him one afternoon and he fucked her three times.
Fourth was to get fucked while on a business trip. I knew she was going to Orlando, FL for a week long convention, so after some searching, I started talking to a black gentleman there that I gained trust in over time. Without her knowing, I sent him to her hotel room one night. He knocked at the door, introduced himself and told her I had sent him. He spent the next two nights fucking her over and over. He could actually cum in her three times without going soft or pulling out. He came in her 7 times in one night.
My next fantasy is for her to have a black cock gangbang with at least 5 guys. We’re working on that now.
We would love to hear the story of the gang bang when it happens.

Back