Post your Taboo Fantasy

I would love to be a White husband or ******* raising my wife or our daughters black baby that would be Awesome if I could get them to breed black I would turn into a bbc slave
Mistaga All us white boys should Encourage white girls to deny us and we must serve you and all women who wants and needs bbc we are all beta boys to the black race and need to be sissafied by the true Superior black men

My wife and I have already done quite a bit in the past so I guess my ultimate taboo fantasy goes something like this.... my wife is taken as a lover by another man, preferably black and VVWE(as she’s enjoyed in the past) and enters into a regular... I keep starting to write this, wank myself silly, and then fail to finish 🤣

Lou has had a situation where it was obvious that both her and her bull were developing feelings for each other so I guess the ultimate taboo fantasy here is where that is re-kindled and they are re-united.
My wife and her lover enjoy such intimacy and I get to listen, know and see them together.
Her arms outstretched wide in submission and her legs wide to allow him maximum penetration; the ultimate taboo fantasy to see her kissing her lover as his monster black cock impales my wife and he pumps his spunk deep inside my wife's unprotected belly; we all know she is off protection but desire and nature take over and he wants me to watch this act, the ultimate surrender of my wife; the ultimate taboo being she desires and accepts his seed; she comes loud and hard as his semen fills her womb and she begs for impregnating.
Soon her belly ripens and her already huge tits swell as his baby grows inside her and still she wants more of his cock.
That and the thought of watching my very pregnant wife being fucked by him and wanting more of him inside her belly..,,

Last edited:
Out clubbing with my girl in a busy nightclub when I decided I need to pee. So I go to the toilet and I come back and she’s talking to a big bull. Then I buy us all drinks and they go dancing on the dance floor. Then his 4 friends come and I buy them all a *******. She’s grinding on them etc. Then next thing she gets in a 6 man taxi with her, bull, and his 4 friends to our hotel / apartment. I have to get a taxi myself, I get back to the hotel room and I have no key so I knock but they don’t let me in. I can hear them inside, my innocent girlfriend screaming with pleasure. And people are walking past me in the hall way knowing what’s happening. Then they do let me in, and humiliate me. Then allow me to clean the mess up and thank them. But the main bull sleeps the night. I have to sleep on the floor, listening to them having round 2, and 3.

Back