Post your Taboo Fantasy

being humiliated by my wife's BULL in front of his bros. I cook them dinner (not as a sissy but as a "man"), clean dishes, he said.. Hey Rob, have you eaten? No, I reply.. he throws scraps on the floor and says eat it all. The Bull likes to go for an evening walk with a cigar, but with me on a leash on all 4s. We go around the neighborhood and now everyone knows what it is.. a dog for the Black Man. we get back and he has to piss which he turned off the water in the toilet.. so he puts me under a rimseat and I am now his toilet. He fucks my wife, and his bros also do. All I can hear from under the rimchair is the moaning and fucking. He is finished up breeding her but that dinner I fixed ran through him.. so back to sit on the toilet while he enjoys another cigar and reads emails from his new iPhone I bought him..

At no point was there a fear of being attacked? I can see this go wrong in so many ways. Hot though.
True. I guess given the sexual lifestyle that my husband and I enjoy and the fact we had discussed fantasies similar to this helped to make it seem more like something planned versus an attack. Also the fact that while the man was strong and determined it did not come across as threatening or violent. There were no attempts to gag me or cover my mouth and no threats given to me.

I get talking to a married woman in the supermarket, flirting and laughing, she mentions that her husband is away at work for the weekend, I try my luck and ask her when was the last time her little white pussy was stretched? She gasps slightly and looks around checking if anyone heard my remark.. she then replies and says she’s a BBC lover but has never had the opportunity to live out her desire.
I tell her to take me to her house so I can fuck her on their bed, she is obedient and does as I requested. Whilst driving she’s grabbing my thick cock but I tell her to keep her hands to herself until I say she can touch. I’m in control here...
We get back to hers and we kiss slowly and lick and suck sensually.. my dick slips into that creamy pussy as she cums over and over again.. as we are fucking her husband comes home from his work trip... we can here him coming up the stairs.. she’s getting nervous and wants to hide me to prevent her from being caught .. but I keep giving her the deep strokes as I kiss her and tell her not to worry.. I’m the king of this house right now.. husband bursts in and is shocked to see what’s happening.. I’m balls deep in his wife, I look him dead in the eye and tell him to sit the fuck down and watch me fuck your wife as a real man should. He notices that there’s an Alpha with his raw dick in her. There’s nothing he can do but to sit and take tips. I empty my bulging balls into this little slut and then I order him to get up as take my sloppy seconds.. as he’s getting into her a bit I pat him on the back and I make my exit. Just another married whore Blacked for life

That’s a Fantasy that’d I’d love to act out

Man, I love all these stories, honestly if I could just find me one bbc to swallow I’d be in heaven! If I could enjoy even a few seconds of what y’all have enjoyed I’d be in heaven!! I’m pretty simple it turns me on to give sloppy head to bbc, I could deep throat for hours I get soo into it. I feel like I was made a suck a blk guy off. Can’t wait to get me some

I get talking to a married woman in the supermarket, flirting and laughing, she mentions that her husband is away at work for the weekend, I try my luck and ask her when was the last time her little white pussy was stretched? She gasps slightly and looks around checking if anyone heard my remark.. she then replies and says she’s a BBC lover but has never had the opportunity to live out her desire.
I tell her to take me to her house so I can fuck her on their bed, she is obedient and does as I requested. Whilst driving she’s grabbing my thick cock but I tell her to keep her hands to herself until I say she can touch. I’m in control here...
We get back to hers and we kiss slowly and lick and suck sensually.. my dick slips into that creamy pussy as she cums over and over again.. as we are fucking her husband comes home from his work trip... we can here him coming up the stairs.. she’s getting nervous and wants to hide me to prevent her from being caught .. but I keep giving her the deep strokes as I kiss her and tell her not to worry.. I’m the king of this house right now.. husband bursts in and is shocked to see what’s happening.. I’m balls deep in his wife, I look him dead in the eye and tell him to sit the fuck down and watch me fuck your wife as a real man should. He notices that there’s an Alpha with his raw dick in her. There’s nothing he can do but to sit and take tips. I empty my bulging balls into this little slut and then I order him to get up as take my sloppy seconds.. as he’s getting into her a bit I pat him on the back and I make my exit. Just another married whore Blacked for life

That’s a Fantasy that’d I’d love to act out
Maybe it will happen for you one day!

So
the girl of my dreams...
View attachment 3550152
Damn HOT!!!!

Two handsome well-built young Czech buddies standing-up side-by-side fucking two beautiful spreadeagled faceless young women.

The shots from above of the young studs' beautiful torsos and pubes, especially of the super-spunky lad on the right, are especially wankworthy.

But I would have loved the video-clip to have recorded those super-sexy guys, their hips and pelvises thrust orgasmically hard foward, delivering their custard strokes and ejaculating with white gobs of pumped-back semen on show around the roots of their balls-deep-thrust cocks.

Wouldn't you?

Back