Post your Taboo Fantasy

Our fantasy it's meet African migrant who will became our best friend and maybe part of our family
But mostly hot its when my wife and Black man becomes more and more open for romantic relationship, and after that make love and maybe start new life with him when he will be her new husband

I would be at the gym with my wife. We'd both be working out in different areas, and three black men would go over to her, offering to help her with her weights. She'd lie back on the bench and one would be stood over her head, his shorts alarmingly close to her face. They'd be laughing and flirting heavily with her. She'd say something to them and they'd look over to me, then start being really touchy with her, which she'd clearly enjoy. They'd leave for the chaning rooms, and my wife and I would finish our workout. I'd walk into the changing room and two of them would grab me. The third would walk up to me and say "You're gonna stand by the door and if you let anyone in we'll leave her with two black eyes to explain." They'd walk me out and I'd stand by the door to the womens changing rooms, I'd hear her giggling; she was clearly part of this plan. I'd stand there for a good hour as I heard them taking turns, slapping her ass, her calling them daddy and telling them how she's their little white cumwhore. After a while the three would come out, laughing at me as they brushed past, showing me pictures of her on their phones, sucking their cocks and them fucking her. "These are going all over the internet. That stupid bitch of yours is gonna be famous!" They'd laugh and go to get changed as I went in to check on my wife. She'd be lying on the floor, covered in cum, smirking at me. "They said you can have me now they're done." I'd help her to the shower, she'd get changed. I'd go back to the mens, get changed, and we'd leave together.

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

I want to be tied to a bed in a trap house on the bad side of town… any bbc that comes in to score ******* can purchase time with me from the dealer as well

Mine is perhaps a little out there, maybe not though. My secret fantasy is to be surrounded by several young males, 18ish, and told to strip in front of them while they watch and comment. I'd love it if for some or all it would be their first ever white woman in the flesh. My body can be used/abused as a learning tool for them. There's more, but you get the idea.

My wife comes home, totally wet.
She says a black man wanted to fuck her.
I fuck her and she cums in 1 minute.
Later i find a black man from internet and pick him up. He is old but gold.
Surprise for my wife. Here we go with her first black dick.
She opens her legs at once.
The african man can barely speak our language. He shows his big big black dick, looks at me and says :" your wife is my bitch"
Then he fucks her and uses her for some hours. He shoots his cum in her pussy deep and lays on her for another 5 min. My wife hugs him the whole time.
Then he stands up and let me clean his cock. My wife is shocked.
The african dick is getting bigger and bigger. He controls my head and fucks my mouth deep. After 20 min he shoots in me without a warning. My wife is still shocked.
The black says" white bitches" gets ready and goes.

My fantasy is for my wife to meet a black guy at her dance class and bring him home as a new friend, I would like her to put music on and be dancing with him as I fixed the drinks.When I arrived back in the room, my wife would be sucking his cock, alcohol would be involved, so he could not drive, so she would suggest he stays the night. She would then get up and lead him to our room and I would go to the spare room and listen to him fucking her brains out, now that would be bliss.

I wanted to add one thing..
Mine is perhaps a little out there, maybe not though. My secret fantasy is to be surrounded by several young males, 18ish, and told to strip in front of them while they watch and comment. I'd love it if for some or all it would be their first ever white woman in the flesh. For any first timers, let me know. I'd LOVE to dance naked for them and spread myself open to give them a good look. My body can be used/abused as a learning tool for them. There's more, but you get the idea.

Back