70.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_20220929-141115_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220929-141115_Gallery.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 20220611_084304.jpg
    20220611_084304.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 130
Hello

I met (29.12) a petite nice 42yo divorced Ecuadorian latina wife a local supermarket. She got in front of me when leaving the market. I was like “no you can’t do that” blabla in a very playful way. She was like hahah hehe in a flirting way. When she entered her car I got out of my car, went to her car, opened (!) her door and said “what you doing in the coming days, let’s meet” she quickly said “yes” gave me her number, I called (30.12) her today, small talk, she divorced, had never had a man in 8years, imagine that pussy! I said come down to our office, she said “like applying for a job?”, I said yes. Maybe wearing sexy outfit? We gonna talk there, Monday 02.23. What should I do? Don’t wanna go into friend zone, but can’t fuck her there either, downstairs there are showerrooms, apart and can be locked, people never come there. But she is also a little bit shy but asked also do I want a sex relationship, I said “yes”. She was OK but wants to know how and so on and wants to take her time. I wanna touch her pussy to see if she shaves it or not. Maybe go downstairs for a BJ or quicky. She has a divorce arrangement, ******* are 2weeks with her and than to her ex-husband. Wanna go for a coffee into her house when the ******* are gone. She is small and petite with good size breasts. Wanna lift her up on my dick, wanna use her like a slut. Future desires. First win het trust. Any advices of you guys or girls? Please.

REGARDS

C.

Hello

I met (29.12) a petite nice 42yo divorced Ecuadorian latina wife a local supermarket. She got in front of me when leaving the market. I was like “no you can’t do that” blabla in a very playful way. She was like hahah hehe in a flirting way. When she entered her car I got out of my car, went to her car, opened (!) her door and said “what you doing in the coming days, let’s meet” she quickly said “yes” gave me her number, I called (30.12) her today, small talk, she divorced, had never had a man in 8years, imagine that pussy! I said come down to our office, she said “like applying for a job?”, I said yes. Maybe wearing sexy outfit? We gonna talk there, Monday 02.23. What should I do? Don’t wanna go into friend zone, but can’t fuck her there either, downstairs there are showerrooms, apart and can be locked, people never come there. But she is also a little bit shy but asked also do I want a sex relationship, I said “yes”. She was OK but wants to know how and so on and wants to take her time. I wanna touch her pussy to see if she shaves it or not. Maybe go downstairs for a BJ or quicky. She has a divorce arrangement, ******* are 2weeks with her and than to her ex-husband. Wanna go for a coffee into her house when the ******* are gone. She is small and petite with good size breasts. Wanna lift her up on my dick, wanna use her like a slut. Future desires. First win het trust. Any advices of you guys or girls? Please.

REGARDS

C.
Just be cool playa but also take da lead sounds like she down. Dont act like you thirsty.

Please login or become a member to view

Back