Post a pic of where you want us to cum!

I would lick that ass hole raw I would put my tounge so far up that ass your cum then I'll lick that ass clean then my dick is going in that Pussy so I can shoot a quick hot load right up into that Pussy I like cumming I'm my Pussy quick so I can fuck it while it's full of cum then I just take my time fucking it till I cum again pussies are made for one thing and one thing only to be cummed in no its ands or butts no man should every have to pull out dam it just feels so dam good nutting in pussies lady's let you men shoot them loads deep in them pussies

Baby I would lick that Pussy raw a d then when I'm done eating it I'll lick that ass hole out I will lick tha ass clean toung fuck it. I'll shove my tounge so far up you ass you cum then I will put my dick in the sweet little Pussy a d shoot a quick load so far into that Pussy then I'll just take my time and fuck it while I have a hot load in it I love fucking Pussy after I cum in it I don't pull out pussies are made for one thing to be cummed in no its ands or butts theirs nothing better then the feeling of cumming in a Pussy so ladies open up and let your men fill them pussies up a happy Pussy is a happy pussy

Back