Possible little get together

So are you on this thread to discourage a possible get together?
First I like the fact you put a thumbs down selectively on my post and not Hot Baby whom I agreed with their concern. I wonder why?

Covid especially and STDs in general should be concerns of everyone if meeting with to many people especially now.

My post was to Hot Baby just supporting their concern which is valid and what everyone should be focused on.

I am just surprised how dumb American's and adults are just not being to concerned about Covid and throwing or going to large gatherings. I can understand teens doing this.

My only point was if meeting others keep it small or try to be safe as possible.

Now if you want to run around and not be concerned and possibly catch Covid or pass it to a friend or family member go on ahead.

I am just advising to others to try to remain or be with small intimate numbers or same people especially during Covid.

It is not Rocket Science though you would think it is in America.

First I like the fact you put a thumbs down selectively on my post and not Hot Baby whom I agreed with their concern. I wonder why?

Covid especially and STDs in general should be concerns of everyone if meeting with to many people especially now.

My post was to Hot Baby just supporting their concern which is valid and what everyone should be focused on.

I am just surprised how dumb American's and adults are just not being to concerned about Covid and throwing or going to large gatherings. I can understand teens doing this.

My only point was if meeting others keep it small or try to be safe as possible.

Now if you want to run around and not be concerned and possibly catch Covid or pass it to a friend or family member go on ahead.

I am just advising to others to try to remain or be with small intimate numbers or same people especially during Covid.

It is not Rocket Science though you would think it is in America.
Let's not make this into something it's not. They simply asked for people who would have an interest in attending. I am sure that all of us our aware of COVID-19 and STDs. If I disagree with your post you should not take it personal. We are not going to agree on everything that is just life in general. Now I would hope that you would show Hotwifemilf some respect and not change the narrative of this thread. Not to mention this gathering is still in the planning phase.

Let's not make this into something it's not. They simply asked for people who would have an interest in attending. I am sure that all of us our aware of COVID-19 and STDs. If I disagree with your post you should not take it personal. We are not going to agree on everything that is just life in general. Now I would hope that you would show Hotwifemilf some respect and not change the narrative of this thread. Not to mention this gathering is still in the planning phase.
Well put if I do say so myself!

If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. That is all I have to say. Talking about changing the narrative as you are.

Back