Poll time: Does she deserves BBC? What would you do to her?

What would you do to her?

• Total voters

Drumbass

Male
From
US
She is my white, tiny girlfriend.
My biggest fantasy is watching her fucked by 4 or 5 middle aged muscular black cocks who treat her as a fuckdoll, emptying their balls inside her pussy and all over her face.

Please, explain all your fantasies about her, no limits.
I will make her read this topic tomorrow night and a winner could be very lucky, maybe she will thanks him someway.

I will add everything you say in the poll, so you can vote.
The winner will be chosen between the BBC.

Last edited:
Yes my wife deserves all the black cock and seed she can get as my little white cock is useless to her since she has been fucked by much larger and superior black cocks .
Also she likes a large butter nut squash see pic

Attachments

• DF0DAB14-7D59-4D12-97FF-981EC8EAE607.jpeg
    DF0DAB14-7D59-4D12-97FF-981EC8EAE607.jpeg
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 780205C6-04F9-4B70-9D0E-0B491FBCC509.jpeg
    780205C6-04F9-4B70-9D0E-0B491FBCC509.jpeg
    839.9 KB · Views: 198
She is SO fucking RIPE for raw BBC, especially with those sexy thighs, full lips, and firm breasts. She needs to start with a Dom BBC Bull with a thick cock completely raw to be Blacked for her first few times. Then, after that and at the Bull's complete discretion, the sexy cock whore should be shared among three BBC Bulls, with her new, ongoing BBC Dom Bull in charge. As the white boyfriend, you will support this 100%, brining them drinks, food, whatever they want as their massive cocks use her white pussy and mouth and hands for their ultimate pleasure.32851.jpg

She is SO fucking RIPE for raw BBC, especially with those sexy thighs, full lips, and firm breasts. She needs to start with a Dom BBC Bull with a thick cock completely raw to be Blacked for her first few times. Then, after that and at the Bull's complete discretion, the sexy cock whore should be shared among three BBC Bulls, with her new, ongoing BBC Dom Bull in charge. As the white boyfriend, you will support this 100%, brining them drinks, food, whatever they want as their massive cocks use her white pussy and mouth and hands for their ultimate pleasure.View attachment 4202354
Yeah, I know a lot of BBC have the same fantasy about her

She is my white, tiny girlfriend.
My biggest fantasy is watching her fucked by 4 or 5 middle aged muscular black cocks who treat her as a fuckdoll, emptying their balls inside her pussy and all over her face.

Please, explain all your fantasies about her, no limits.
I will make her read this topic tomorrow night and a winner could be very lucky, maybe she will thanks him someway.

I will add everything you say in the poll, so you can vote.
The winner will be chosen between the BBC.gView attachment 4202421View attachment 4202422View attachment 4202423
This is so hot

Firstly, I truly hope that indeed is your gf and that she consented to her pictures being posted.
Otherwise.... NOT COOL mate.

As for this poll, I selected the first two options. The right question should have been what would you NOT do.. I would select all the options if the poll allowed it.
She is pretty, sexy with lovely lips. Imaging those lips wrapped around a hard cock would lead to great blowjob...
Just curious why wasn't double penetration on the options ;)

946_1000.jpg

Melissa.gif

Firstly, I truly hope that indeed is your gf and that she consented to her pictures being posted.

As for this poll, I selected the first two options. The right question should have been what would you NOT do.. I would select all the options if the poll allowed it.
She is pretty, sexy with lovely lips. Imaging those lips wrapped around a hard cock would lead to great blowjob...

View attachment 4204055

View attachment 4204075

Nice question. I will write it immediatly.

View attachment 4204055

View attachment 4204075
Hot x 1000000

Back