Please label me! Am i a fag? Or just a BBC Addict?

I am bi and love BBC; it was my ex years back who got me into this whole interracial scene and encouraged me to suck cock as it was a turn on for her. Back then before all this I was a racist pig, and she cleansed me of that. You are not gay, but probably like myself enjoy cock as much as pussy, and enjoy BBC as much as the woman. Don't worry about it and just enjoy it.

re: Please label me! Am i a fag? Or just a BBC Addict?

I think the only one you should be concerned with is the one who's cock you're sucking. I'm not into it, but then I'm not into being peed on, screwed in the ass, locking up my cock, dressing in women's clothes, licking a dirty ass, or touching live spark plugs or sticking my tongue to an electric fence. Just let the person you're involved with know your interests, if they don't have issues with it, its no one else's business.
pic_words-BeHappy.jpg

I LOVE Pussy!! But.. I love BIG BLACK DICK equally. I can cut from the image of a lone black man dick, long as its BIG & VERU BLACK! I want my mouth forcefully gang ducked by 8+ well hung goons.. So, am I gay? Cuz nothing about a man turns me on.. E'en black ones, other than the dick
You are a black cock sucker ... As am I

Back