Played alone for the first time!

Prettykitty

Female
My chocolate dreamboat came over last night while hubby was working. Certainly a different experience without my man there. Tony text him pictures throughout the night which made me a little nervous because he was teasing him a bit but it drove my husband crazy so I worried for nothing. Anyway, just thought I’d share some of the pictures and what Tony said!

Attachments

• 232027F7-AB73-4AF2-9F2C-61C3CB00DA69.jpeg
    232027F7-AB73-4AF2-9F2C-61C3CB00DA69.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 308
  • E16FAF32-D13D-4EEF-8029-59DDB3F2D18A.jpeg
    E16FAF32-D13D-4EEF-8029-59DDB3F2D18A.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 314
  • B98C9777-EBC9-4A37-9C1A-62A3BCFA70B9.jpeg
    B98C9777-EBC9-4A37-9C1A-62A3BCFA70B9.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 320
  • 2EBA5A65-3659-43DA-83A6-D6E320CA8388.jpeg
    2EBA5A65-3659-43DA-83A6-D6E320CA8388.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 333
My chocolate dreamboat came over last night while hubby was working. Certainly a different experience without my man there. Tony text him pictures throughout the night which made me a little nervous because he was teasing him a bit but it drove my husband crazy so I worried for nothing. Anyway, just thought I’d share some of the pictures and what Tony said!
Mmmnmm baby your ass is fucking hot. I am sure he pounded you well.

I can say, since a couple of my wife's black boyfriend over the years have done that, it drives us hubs crazy.
Seems like nothing her husband hasn't already seen before but does add a new "flavor" now that she is doing this alone. Usually a big step toward more sexual activity with more BBC bulls without husband present to limit activities like a gangbang

ohhh my god , that is sooooo hot

Solo fun is definitely the way to go! While I know this is not for everyone, some people have hard rules, some people have flexible rules, in my experience the hottest action came from solo hotwife fun while sending hubby/BF pics and videos!
Once those nerves go away, it is ON AND POPPIN'!

You should definitely post more photos like this, you look amazing, especially with a big black pipe sliding in your pink!

Back