Play with dildos when wife is away?

Keada

Male
We have two big black dildos and whenever my wife is out of the house, they are the first things I grab. I jerk off hard and quick usually with one in my mouth and holding the other one. It's incredibly hot to see the size difference of our cocks as I masturbate.

I have not tried one in my ass yet only because they are so big. I need to work up to her boyfriends' size. We just started anal play on me and I'm looking forward to getting at least the smaller of the two in my ass.

Any other white or asian dudes do this when wifey has left?

I first bought my wife a suction dildo
a few years ago. It was a nice, quality dildo. It was big and of course, black - but I did it mostly as a gag.

Fast forward a few months later and she was using it in the shower and sending videos to her Bull.

She’s far from exclusively black, but she does enjoy BBC as well as that dildo.

And me? When I’m horny and by myself, I love to play with that big guy!

We have two big black dildos and whenever my wife is out of the house, they are the first things I grab. I jerk off hard and quick usually with one in my mouth and holding the other one. It's incredibly hot to see the size difference of our cocks as I masturbate.

I have not tried one in my ass yet only because they are so big. I need to work up to her boyfriends' size. We just started anal play on me and I'm looking forward to getting at least the smaller of the two in my ass.

Any other white or asian dudes do this when wifey has left?
I have

Absolutely. As soon as she's safely away, I've got the curved medium sized one up my ass and the big fat black one mounted on the wall or headboard of the bed. Lick and suck that one until my jaw is sore, then when I'm loosened up, I'll flip around and fuck myself with that one. I imagine I'm her, out getting double-teamed like whore.

Attachments

• 561_1000 (2).jpg
    561_1000 (2).jpg
    58 KB · Views: 10
Back