Planning trip to Jamaica, he offered!

So my husband and I were talking the other day after rough day of work and he offered to send me to Jamaica for a week to get away and unwind. I told him that sounds great but I wanted him to go with me. He said sure but he may not be able to get the time off and if he couldn't then I could take my friend Andrea because he doesnt want me going alone. I'm just now looking around but we're planning this for April-May. Any suggestions on resorts or places that are must see attractions. He mentioned sandals, but I'm more intruiged with the caves. I guess it depends on if hes there or not.

Attachments

• 20201024_102154.jpg
    20201024_102154.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 384
  • 20201024_102134.jpg
    20201024_102134.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
It really depends on why you are going to Jamaica. If you are looking for umbrella drinks and peace and quiet Sandals or the Caves would be a good option. If you want a naked, sexy, fun party then Hedonism is your best option. A few years ago BBC at Hedo was unlimited. That's changed mostly because of liability.

In March we are staying a week at Catcha Falling Star near the caves in a private bungalow. We choose that option because we have two king size beds, one for sleep and one for play. It has a private entrance which I assume will make it easier to invite friends to your room. I want to be fucked multiple times every day! There are lots of options on 7 mile beach.

We'll spend a week in Negril then go to Hedonism for a week. We are going to Splash Mocha prior to Jamaica to get my pussy in shape!

Hope you have a great time! We've been to Jamaica many times. We love Jamaica and Jamaican people!

I just want to get away and whatever happens happens. Ive gotten several dms since I posted this and they all claim it doesnt matter where you are you will find BBC opportunities almost anywhere. Im leaning toward the caves for no other reason than the uniqueness of it and its seems more private.

It really depends on why you are going to Jamaica. If you are looking for umbrella drinks and peace and quiet Sandals or the Caves would be a good option. If you want a naked, sexy, fun party then Hedonism is your best option. A few years ago BBC at Hedo was unlimited. That's changed mostly because of liability.

In March we are staying a week at Catcha Falling Star near the caves in a private bungalow. We choose that option because we have two king size beds, one for sleep and one for play. It has a private entrance which I assume will make it easier to invite friends to your room. I want to be fucked multiple times every day! There are lots of options on 7 mile beach.

We'll spend a week in Negril then go to Hedonism for a week. We are going to Splash Mocha prior to Jamaica to get my pussy in shape!

Hope you have a great time! We've been to Jamaica many times. We love Jamaica and Jamaican people!
get that pussy in shape lol.

So my husband and I were talking the other day after rough day of work and he offered to send me to Jamaica for a week to get away and unwind. I told him that sounds great but I wanted him to go with me. He said sure but he may not be able to get the time off and if he couldn't then I could take my friend Andrea because he doesnt want me going alone. I'm just now looking around but we're planning this for April-May. Any suggestions on resorts or places that are must see attractions. He mentioned sandals, but I'm more intruiged with the caves. I guess it depends on if hes there or not.
I'm Jamaican and I say hedo

I have never been to Jamaica but would love to next year. Are you talking about locals coming to the resort to meet up with guests, or do you go off the resort into town to find guys?
In hero you don't have to leave it's all there

In hero you don't have to leave it's all there
We have been to Hedo many times and even Hedo III when it was open many times and always had a great time. Have not been last cpl of years as we hit St Lucia and Barbados and did stay at all inclusive with butler service and she was serviced by the butlers and water sports team that took care of our private pool. We have heard that the staff is a little more cautious about playing with the guest now ay Hedo? Does anyone know for sure if that is true? Also was just told that you can walk the beach past Sandals about 4 or 5 in the afternoon and find all the BBC you want at the little bars along the way but have never tried that as we did not know that was an option. Anyone know if that is true as well?

I have never been to Jamaica but would love to next year. Are you talking about locals coming to the resort to meet up with guests, or do you go off the resort into town to find guys?
When we can finally make it back to Hedo it will be the 30th time we have been there. Hedonism like other resorts and cruise lines will fire employees for sex with guests. I've seen it happen on cruise lines and they dropped them off in the middle of nowhere. They had to find their own way home! The reason obviously is liability. A few years ago it was easy to get room service from as many guys as you might want, but that is not the case today.

The other issue with all-inclusive resorts is that once you are in you can eat and ******* for free. There is no way an all-inclusive resort is going to let locals come to the resort unless they pay day fees which in general are more than what most locals can afford.

I'm not saying you can't make something happen with the staff at Hedo. There are always horny guys who take the risk. However, for me personally, I will not put these guys' jobs in jeopardy for my cheap thrill! Good jobs are hard to come by in countries like Jamaica. I don't want to permanently damage anyone life.

This year if we can get the vaccine we are staying at a hotel on the beach in Negril for a week and then going to Hedo for a week. My husband wants to see more of Jamaica. We've been there many times but only to the resort. The attraction for me is unlimited BBC!

When we can finally make it back to Hedo it will be the 30th time we have been there. Hedonism like other resorts and cruise lines will fire employees for sex with guests. I've seen it happen on cruise lines and they dropped them off in the middle of nowhere. They had to find their own way home! The reason obviously is liability. A few years ago it was easy to get room service from as many guys as you might want, but that is not the case today.

The other issue with all-inclusive resorts is that once you are in you can eat and ******* for free. There is no way an all-inclusive resort is going to let locals come to the resort unless they pay day fees which in general are more than what most locals can afford.

I'm not saying you can't make something happen with the staff at Hedo. There are always horny guys who take the risk. However, for me personally, I will not put these guys' jobs in jeopardy for my cheap thrill! Good jobs are hard to come by in countries like Jamaica. I don't want to permanently damage anyone life.

This year if we can get the vaccine we are staying at a hotel on the beach in Negril for a week and then going to Hedo for a week. My husband wants to see more of Jamaica. We've been there many times but only to the resort. The attraction for me is unlimited BBC!
Love your ethical take on this.

So if you go back and get a hotel, where, or how will you find your friends?

If we can get the vaccine we are staying with our reservations in March. If we have not gotten the vaccine in 6 weeks, then we will reschedule for April, May, or the end of October. There are lots of hotels to choose from in Jamaica at any price range from $50 or less to almost a thousand dollars a night. I've never had a problem finding guys in Jamaica. They love to hit on and fuck tourists. You'll find them at the beach bars and literally everywhere. I'm not interested in a male *******. I was offended the first time a Jamaican guy told me that he wanted to be paid to fuck me. I'm not offended anymore. I'm sure it will happen again and when it does, I'll just move on. There is no problem finding guys to play with in Jamaica.

If we can get the vaccine we are staying with our reservations in March. If we have not gotten the vaccine in 6 weeks, then we will reschedule for April, May, or the end of October. There are lots of hotels to choose from in Jamaica at any price range from $50 or less to almost a thousand dollars a night. I've never had a problem finding guys in Jamaica. They love to hit on and fuck tourists. You'll find them at the beach bars and literally everywhere. I'm not interested in a male *******. I was offended the first time a Jamaican guy told me that he wanted to be paid to fuck me. I'm not offended anymore. I'm sure it will happen again and when it does, I'll just move on. There is no problem finding guys to play with in Jamaica.
Got it. Sounds like fun.

At your service if you "come" ;)

At your service if you "come" ;)
Been to Hedo many times but never hit the Jungle Club. If it opens back up is it as wild as we have heard? Also heard you can walk down the beach past Sandals and find plenty of fun around the local beach bars later in afternoon is that true?

Yes to Jamaica no to Hedo. Being pursuit and chase is so much better. You can always do a day pass to Hedo.

Been to Hedo many times but never hit the Jungle Club. If it opens back up is it as wild as we have heard? Also heard you can walk down the beach past Sandals and find plenty of fun around the local beach bars later in afternoon is that true?
Yes that's true

Back