Pink...

Yo bro why is it so hard to fuck these chics on here they talk the talk but are never local
I don't know "why"...I've heard varying comments by women and brothas on meetings with each other. I've been here for two years (next week), and I've only heard (and seen, by photos), only one bull and one wife, who had a reasonably good time. Other stories have been either disappointing or scheduling (or economic) "mis-matches"; and in the cases of wives husbands, some of them actually intrude rather than help in facilitating meetings with the wives, (I've experienced better meetings in the real world with husbands to be with their wives, than I've had here); which why I prefer to discuss details with the woman/wife. And unfortunately, as WE ALL know, there are white men who need "attention" to address THEIR desires to enter act with us bulls and stallions, by creating fraudulent profiles, posturing as "women" to get our attention. Some of these men have a psychopathic-sexual need for attention from our maleness and complexion, and they feel they have accomplished "something" when they attract and hold your attention and even more, when they (in their "female" persona), set up a "date" with you, drop out. Best advice: stay alert, control your expectations (to "ease" the dissappointments, and I've had many), and think twice when a new "female" comes into the community because it may actually be a guy. Take your time with the "newbie" and see how "she" responds to the "early adapters" from the community, and also use your "sixth sense" in qualifying the meaning and "essence" of the posts "she" makes or of the thread "she" creates. You'll KNOW if the female is genuine by their language and use of words, and you can also interpret whether it's a guy who created a thread to test if you will join him in HIS "fantasy" as a "woman". So, like in the former popular American t.v. show, "HILL STREET BLUES", I repeat, "Let's be careful out there". This is cyberspace brotha, and we are in a whole new type of "neighborhood" because its global!

Amen my brotha preach my new best friend right here we think just alike the men should hit up the tyranny s on here and stop wasting our time on cyberspace so that we can get to the pink pussys that want to be stretched by our bull nation .....just saying

Amen my brotha preach my new best friend right here we think just alike the men should hit up the tyranny s on here and stop wasting our time on cyberspace so that we can get to the pink pussys that want to be stretched by our bull nation .....just saying
Thanks, my friend. We will come up with "something", but we also have to be realistic that the white guys with their desires, while they have a right to feel and desire what they want, have to accept "no" from US (I know VERY few to NONE, ALPHA heterosexual bulls or stallions that will accept an invite to accept sexual advances from white men, [because we LOVE the PINK just THAT much, and thank Goodness! lol], but yet, I still have much to learn), when we SAY "no". Finally, white women want US in their Pink, whether for the feel, smell, taste or for their muscles to grip our tools when we penetrate them or when they feel the warm temperature of our potent seed in their cups, we are here to fill their cups, when they get acquainted with us and want us in their Pink and we definitely want to be IN their Pink, which is the reason why I created this thread...to get them to show us their Pink!!!

Back